Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2013, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by jetsarefast2
Will registration be open on Saturday? I cannot make it on Friday. Also, I heard the overflow hotel is sold out, and I have yet to find accommodations. Anyone interested in sharing a room?
The "yourroomkey" guy came through for me at the Sheraton next to the overflow hotel. I understand I'll be able to walk next door and use the shuttle. I found the rate good enough to splurge on a room for myself, not sharing.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 1:51 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by ingy
Thanks again for supporting this event. We are now sold out.

There is no waiting list but existing registrations are transferable if you find someone unable to attend.

Knew we should have purchased tickets a while ago! If anyone cannot attend and has two tickets available, I would be willing to pay, PM me

Last edited by Sweet Willie; Aug 25, 2013 at 2:19 pm Reason: edited for clarification, added "I" would be willing...
Old Aug 25, 2013, 3:35 pm

am interested as well...
Old Aug 25, 2013, 4:43 pm

also interested in one ticket.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 2:19 am

2 tickets to the Chicago Seminars

Chicago

Last edited by sccatalyst; Sep 7, 2013 at 2:40 am
Old Aug 26, 2013, 3:09 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, CX G, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott TTN
Looking for one ticket as well. Please PM!
Old Aug 26, 2013, 11:21 am

Will be in Chicago Already...Looking for 1/2 Tickets

Hi everyone.

I will be in Chicago during the Elk Grove Chicago Seminar and would love to buy 2 Tickets off anyone who decides they can't make it. I can pay immediately and even gather some materials for you, if you want. It's my birthday weekend so we are headed to Chicago for a couple days and this would be a great surprise.

personette @ gmail .com

Thanks - John
Old Aug 26, 2013, 12:06 pm

I have a ticket I can sell, send me a PM. ticket SOLD

Last edited by milexplorer; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:23 pm Reason: Update status.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 1:04 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
So, if any of the people who are now not attending also have a room that you are giving up, please pm me and maybe we can just transfer the room to my name before they put it back in the general pool. Although I have a room at the Sheraton, would still rather be staying at the HIElkGrove for convenience sake. I do have an offer of a share, but would like to get the stay credit for myself as well.

Thanks.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 6:24 pm

I am willing to take a room at the host hotel off of someone if they are not able to attend. Please PM me if you have one available!
Old Aug 26, 2013, 7:23 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by aegt123
I don't know why the organizers are forcing people to sign up for sessions. I don't consider myself an expert, but I am definitely no longer a beginner and I am stuck with a bunch of beginners session.

Last time I attend one of these seminars at LAX people were standing and sitting on the floor in popular sessions and that should be allowed during the Chicago seminars too.
Save your breath, man, I talked about my concerns with the registration procedures a few months back and was attacked from all sides for my views

Btw, good seeing you at our unpaid DO this weekend. No need to spend $100+ just to talk to other people about miles/points or $20 if you change your mind.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by amolkold
Save your breath, man, I talked about my concerns with the registration procedures a few months back and was attacked from all sides for my views

Btw, good seeing you at our unpaid DO this weekend. No need to spend $100+ just to talk to other people about miles/points or $20 if you change your mind.
Good seeing you to buddy.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:06 am

Programs: HH Gold
deleted.

Last edited by jophilpo; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:57 am Reason: ticket no longer available
Old Aug 27, 2013, 12:58 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
IC Royal Ambassador help needed.

I am facilitating the IHG rewards break out group and would love to have someone who is an RA join me. I am not an RA and I think it would add a lot to the disucssion to have someone with me for the breakout group who has that status. Thanks in advance.
Christine
Old Aug 28, 2013, 3:48 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Southwest
Folks, I have two tickets to the Chicago Seminars that I'm willing to sell. I bought them back in March, for $85 apiece, and now it looks like I won't be able to use them.

If anybody is interested in one or both of them, please PM me. All I'm asking for each ticket is $85 - the face value - plus the $20 transfer fee (apparently, that fee is donated to charity).

First come, first serve. In the event of a tie, preference will go to somebody who's buying both tickets. On a side note, I've cancelled my reservation at the host hotel, so there might be an opening if you rush.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.