Wiki Posts
Search

Ann Arbor/DTW Area Happy Hour

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:10 pm

We may be interested. Let me know and I would love to try and attend. Thanks
Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis First
I just checked and noticed that the Northwestern game is scheduled for 12 noon. That being the case a breakfast meetup might not be be the best for fans.

I really like the Corner Brewery idea (and their brews ) and propose to meet there at 6pm. It is also a part of the idine network (thanks edotzaue).

gpapadop - Would definitely have taken you up on your offer had it not been for such an early start. Maybe next time?

Last edited by MidTierStatus; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:50 pm
Old Oct 30, 2012, 1:43 pm

I've never been to Corner Brewery, but happy to give it a try. See you on the 10th!
Originally Posted by MidTierStatus
I just checked and noticed that the Northwestern game is scheduled for 12 noon. That being the case a breakfast meetup might not be be the best for fans.

I really like the Corner Brewery idea (and their brews ) and propose to meet there at 6pm. It is also a part of the idine network (thanks edotzaue).

gpapadop - Would definitely have taken you up on your offer had it not been for such an early start. Maybe next time?
Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat (lifetime)
99% sure I will be there so move me to the confirmed column.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:58 am

Programs: DL DM
Put me down for next time please... I'll be in India.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 5:57 am

I'm going to have to take a pass on this one. Will be in Texas for the weekend....
Old Nov 5, 2012, 3:01 pm

Programs: Charter Member Delta Diamond Medallion, Lifetime AA Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hilton & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MidTierStatus
After speaking with a few folks from the Ann Arbor/DTW area I wanted to see if there was enough interest to have a happy hour to talk about our hobby and obsession every month or two.

As a starting point I propose to meet over brew and grub at a local institution on Saturday, Nov 10 6 pm at Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti.

Please indicate if you are interested and will attend, or are interested in a future event but cannot make it on this date. I will try and keep the attendee list (second post) updated.

Hope to see everyone!

Address: 720 Norris Street Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Can't make this one as I am scheduled to be flying to Barrow, Alaska on November 9th.

Yes, I know I could do an immediate return from Barrow on November 9th, then leave again from Detroit on the evening of November 10th, but I what would I do with the extra frequent flyer mileage.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 3:29 pm

Programs: AA GOLD,DELTA DM, IC RA , HILTON GOLD, NAT. EE
Next time

I would be interested in the next get together . I will be in Istanbul this weekend.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 3:53 pm

Next time ... working/flying this Saturday.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 6:46 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by dranz
Next time ... working/flying this Saturday.
me too --- This Sat is one of those days where I have to be three places at once and I can't travel faster than the speed of light.

Bob H
Old Nov 6, 2012, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis First
Hope to see all those who can't make it next time.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA Premier-1K, DM,SM,BA,AA & SPG
Can't make this date, but like the idea and will try to make others in the future.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 8:45 am
Original Poster

If you haven't made up your mind on attending, take the plunge and come join us. It's always fun to discuss our hobby with like minded folks.

I'll check on here before before heading over to get an idea of how many seats we'll need, so do drop a line if you decide to join us.

Look forward to meeting all those who will be coming!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 7:03 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
That was fun, we should do it again. Maybe do it, say once a quarter! Next time we should do it at a coffee place like Panera where it is not so loud. I would rather drink coffee than beer:-)

Here is my blog I started talking about...other bloggers!

http://travelbloggerbuzz.blogspot.com/
Old Nov 10, 2012, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Yes, it certainly was fun! Will try and do it again in Jan/Feb.

Gpapadop - very interesting blog. 😉

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.