Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do IX (EZE) - Aug 30th - Sep 02, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:46 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by gomurad
Put me in.
Are you interested or already ticketed...?
Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
The Marriott is located near Plaza San Martin, very good location, and a very nice hotel - I understand that the frequent stay members get very good treatment at this property, especially if you have top status.
Perfect! DH and I are strong maybes! So two of us.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
In that case, then you can be 200% sure that everybody in the FT group will be more than willing to assist you with any mobility issues you will have.
PS -- I love my FTers!!!! ^ Una botella de vino y un tango para todos!

Now, if I could just get Viggo Mortensen to join the festivities . . . Sigh.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We now have reservations!
Old Mar 31, 2013, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by ysolde
We now have reservations!
Excellent... I will list you +1 as interested.

Will update the 1st page of this thread with the latest interested FTers.

Anybody that is listed as interested have an update on your ticket situation.... if so, please report !!!
Old Apr 2, 2013, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
please put us down as interested

Hello. Mr. Silver Springer and I are interested--our plans should firm up in the next month or so We visited Gaucho in his wine shop a few years ago and would love to return to BA.

Cheers, Mary Anne and Don
Old Apr 3, 2013, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, IHG Plat
A US$1,200 biz fare on AA was too good to turn down so put me down as ticketed and confirmed for Fri. and Sat. nights. Looking forward to catching up with Alex and some familiar faces from previous Dos.

Cheers, Viggo
Old Apr 11, 2013, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gomurad
Put me in.
Are you ticketed or should I list you as interested...?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by farbster
I've never been to a DO and I'm sure my wife would toss me out of the house if I brought this up, but my questions is....is the main purpose of this DO to eat as much cow as possible? Sounds like an awesome goal!
May I list you as interested...?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We are ticketed and going! Blondie here is avoiding all Andrew Lloyd Webber references to BA right now. Suffice it to say we are excited!
Old Apr 12, 2013, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ysolde
We are ticketed and going! Blondie here is avoiding all Andrew Lloyd Webber references to BA right now. Suffice it to say we are excited!
Excellent... I will list you+1 as confirmed !!!
Old Apr 12, 2013, 2:39 pm

No, I was just curious as to what really went on at these DO's that I've heard about...

May I list you as interested...?
Old Apr 14, 2013, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by farbster
No, I was just curious as to what really went on at these DO's that I've heard about...
OK understood..... ^
Old Apr 14, 2013, 3:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
What hotels are people using for the DO?

Hi. I saw two references to the Marriott but where are others staying? Just trying to gauge costs for hotel and airfare before I finalize plans.

Thanks.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 9:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Last year it seemed like about the same numbers were at the Park Hyatt and the Sheraton Liberatore (spelling?), with a few at the Sheraton Convention Center (and maybe the attacked Starwood LC, maybe called something like the Park Hotel). The PH is very nice but expensive and located in a fancy neighborhood. The Sheraton is in the old downtown commercial area and last year offered some special rates that weren't a lot more than about US$100 plus a lot of taxes and fees. Both Sheratons are an easy walk to the ferry to Colonia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.