Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K

Organization Committeeee......

Gaucho100K
ULDB65
Hiddy
I couldn't organise a piss up libation in a brewery. Count me in as a definite....on second thoughts with my attendance record you'd better make that a maybe.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:57 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by DLroads
Planned on VII and could not come
Could not do VIII
My goal== be there at IX.
So, please put me on the interested list.

Mooooooooo
Mooooooooo? Cow DO is about the eating of DEAD COW with lots of Malbec. Dead cows don't say mooooooooooo, although apparently in Argentina most folks eat them not only dead but also well done, so not even close to being able to still moooooooooooooo.
Old Sep 6, 2012, 6:06 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by HIDDY
I couldn't organise a piss up libation in a brewery. Count me in as a definite....on second thoughts with my attendance record you'd better make that a maybe.
Amen to that second thought.....

Last edited by Gaucho100K; Sep 8, 2012 at 5:41 am
Old Sep 8, 2012, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
OK... so who else is up for considering next year's Do...??
Old Sep 8, 2012, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM (FO soon), A3 Gold, TK Classic Plus, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by DLroads
Planned on VII and could not come
Could not do VIII
My goal== be there at IX.
So, please put me on the interested list.

Mooooooooo
The same applies for me, including the Mooooooo.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
OK... so who else is up for considering next year's Do...??

I'm also interested in serving on the Committee if you didn't see that edited part .
Old Sep 11, 2012, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Anybody else up for some Moooooo in 2013...????

Old Sep 16, 2012, 6:14 am
Original Poster

BUMP !!!!!
Old Sep 17, 2012, 6:21 pm

Programs: AA: 2 MM
It would have been nice if lip service had been paid (before rejecting the suggestion ) to those who had expressed a desire for a Cow Do a little later next year to allow attendance for those who haven't been able to come the first weekend of Sept. or would prefer slightly warmer weather. As a Cubs fan I can say, "Wait 'til next year."
Old Sep 17, 2012, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM (FO soon), A3 Gold, TK Classic Plus, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, National EE
I imagine there are quite a few who leverage the free day of vacation afforded by Labor Day to make the trip.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 9:28 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
It would have been nice if lip service had been paid (before rejecting the suggestion ) to those who had expressed a desire for a Cow Do a little later next year to allow attendance for those who haven't been able to come the first weekend of Sept. or would prefer slightly warmer weather. As a Cubs fan I can say, "Wait 'til next year."
For the record, the weather this year was just perfect. Gaucho100K even arranged this for us.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mattsteg
I imagine there are quite a few who leverage the free day of vacation afforded by Labor Day to make the trip.
Indeed... this is exactly why the dates for this event were selected to coincide with this specific weekend the first time we held it, and, according to what Ive been researching most Folks need this holiday to make their travel plans work.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
For the record, the weather this year was just perfect. Gaucho100K even arranged this for us.
Thanks... although Im not sure it would be fair for me to take the credit for the weather....
Old Sep 28, 2012, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

bump !!!
Old Oct 15, 2012, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Diamond
Can we consider adding this past year's Monday lunch place to the list?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.