Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO/ORD/LAX/DFW AA Admirals Club MR DOs throughout January

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:54 am

Programs: AA CK, SPG Plt, Marriott Plt, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jetsetr
From your info, I gather you are looking DFW-SFO/LAX. I see lots of mid-week availability to SFO, less so on the weekends. Check out matrix.itasoftware.com.
Yea i was only seeing 99 fares between sfo/lax and ORD....no DFW
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:59 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, AA EXP, VS Silver, HY Diamond, HI Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by nitrobass24
Yea i was only seeing 99 fares between sfo/lax and ORD....no DFW
Hmm. Yes, upon closer inspection, it seems the best DFW-SFO/LAX fares are $239 r/t, a.i. Still not bad.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 9:28 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Here's my schedule. Executive Platinum with AC access via AMEX. So I can guest in someone on the same flight.

Jan 9:
DFW/SFO - 1575
SFO/DFW - 2042

Jan 16
DFW/SFO - 1309
SFO/DFW - 384

Jan 23
DFW/SFO - 1575
SFO/DFW - 2042

Jan 27
DFW/LAX - 2469

Jan 29
LAX/DFW - 2444
Old Jan 3, 2012, 1:57 pm

Programs: AA PLATINUM
When you go out from the plane in ORD, you just wait there to get the new plane back to SFO or need to go to security again? You can check in online right?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 1:59 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
You don't need to go through security on arrival. You can print your return boarding pass when you check in for the first flight. Don't do this, though, until you're 24 hours ahead of your return flight so both print.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, Hertz 5*, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by krazieman
Here's my schedule. Executive Platinum with AC access via AMEX. So I can guest in someone on the same flight.

Jan 27
DFW/LAX - 2469
Can't find this flight listed. Are you sure the number is right?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 75K
Originally Posted by aktchi
So, much as I want to participate in this thread, I don't know how to. I know these flights will be heavy with FT regulars and I'd love to say hi to all of you. Problem is, how do we recognize one another? Most of us don't have Win's t-shirt, but should we remember to put FT luggage tags on our carry-ons?
Hrmm, where can I get FT luggage tags? (I vaguely remember in another thread to PM someone for them to send it, but I can't seem to find that through search today. I must be suffering from after-holiday-itis).
Old Jan 3, 2012, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Updated 4:30 pm Central, Jan. 3.

69 participants now!
Old Jan 3, 2012, 4:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by allensun
Hrmm, where can I get FT luggage tags?
Send a PM to SanDiego1K.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, AA Executive Platinum, AmEx Platinum Card, SPG Platinum

1/07 aa 1561 ord-sfo
1/08 aa 1612 sfo-ord
1/14 aa 1835 ord-sfo
1/15 aa 556 sfo-ord
1/21 aa 1155 ord-lax
1/22 aa 1200 lax-ord
1/28 aa 1561 ord-sfo
1/29 aa 1612 sfo-ord
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA PLATINUM
just ticketed 2 new rt sfo-ord. I forgot to mention i can guest to AC via amex plt

flight 1612 January 28, 2012 09:00 AM
flight 1835 January 28, 2012 04:15 PM

flight 2340 January 29, 2012 06:10 AM
flight 1665 January 29, 2012 02:05 PM
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
I am trying to figure out how we are going to meetup. I suppose I could collect cell phone numbers and email them to everyone, but that seems extreme. I never expected this group to get so large.

How about if you want someone to guest you into the Admirals Club, you PM that person and set it up in advance?

Or we could just hang by the entrance and ask one another if we are from that Flyertalk group. Everyone could stick one of those "Hi, my name is ..." things on.

Any thoughts?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
I am trying to figure out how we are going to meetup. I suppose I could collect cell phone numbers and email them to everyone, but that seems extreme. I never expected this group to get so large.

How about if you want someone to guest you into the Admirals Club, you PM that person and set it up in advance?

Or we could just hang by the entrance and ask one another if we are from that Flyertalk group. Everyone could stick one of those "Hi, my name is ..." things on.

Any thoughts?
That was my thought. Organize the list, but leave it up to the individuals to decide what they might want to do via PM. If everyone is in the AC, it might be tough to miss the group of people on their laptop/smartphone browsing FT . It will be hard to organize 70+ people.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Or we could just hang by the entrance and ask one another if we are from that Flyertalk group. Everyone could stick one of those "Hi, my name is ..." things on. Any thoughts?
My thought was to PM each person on my flight(s) and exchange seat number. That way, we can meet each other on board and go to the AC together after de-planing. In other cases, the member can tell the AAngel the name of the guest, which should be sufficient for access when that guest arrives.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, AA EXP, VS Silver, HY Diamond, HI Gold, SPG Gold

Any thoughts?
PMs are the way that a few of us have already been communicating. Already received 2 PMs to which I've responded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.