Wiki Posts
Search

Thanksgiving 2011

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2011, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: their are many of them
Thanksgiving 2011

I Just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

hope everbody has a good thanksgiving and doesn't encounter any travel issues if you happen to be traveling over the Holiday

Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday have some good turkey , enjoy the time with family and friends

Old Nov 23, 2011, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold, 1 MM
You too!

Picking up my college student son after he flew from the east coast to west coast tonight. That's something to be thankful about!
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
No turkey for Thanksgiving. We're having Chinese food. In Hong Kong. (OK, we don't actually arrive until Friday, but it's still fun to say.)
Old Nov 23, 2011, 9:53 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
No turkey for Thanksgiving. We're having Chinese food. In Hong Kong. (OK, we don't actually arrive until Friday, but it's still fun to say.)
And I've got the best of both worlds.....Turkey at goalie-parents on TG here in SF and then followed by free beer at my 35th High School Reunion in BOS on Saturday.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:09 pm

Programs: Enough to travel better
In Turkey for Thanksgiving, expecting to have kebobs with other FTers for dinner. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.