Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

San Francisco Gayla IV: Feb 2nd - 4th 2011 can your liver handle quattro?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2010, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott

This is a cross-post from the GLBT forum where much of the planning and discussion occurs. As with all FlyerTalk events, the SF Gayla is open to anyone who wishes to attend, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Please join us for an amazing weekend in San Francisco! GLBT thread can be found HERE. I'll do my best to keep this one updated with critical information from the master post.

San Francisco Gayla IV will be held Friday 2/4/11 to 2/6/11 on Super Bowl weekend!

You know the drill... we drink Friday with light appetizers in the Castro (aiming for prepaid $15-25)... then we go bar hopping. Saturday will likely have a Dim Sum brunch, Saturday night will be the big prepaid dinner (aiming for ~$50)! We drink again, then Sunday we have brunch followed by the Super Bowl at my apartment. Prepaid events will be announced shortly as I firm up venues.

I'm going to do my best to try to get some new places this year, however I've had some great success with Au Bon Port/blush! and Home made things very easy. Definitely have a new brunch venue on tap, and will get a better idea once people reply.

So, please give your tentative RSVP and indicate which events you will probably attend (and if youve booked flights and hotels yet)... FRIDAY reception, SATURDAY dinner, and SUNDAY brunch. We'll start firming things up with the prepaid angle in several weeks.

Thanks, and this post will be updated with further info and attendees!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.