Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner/Drinks in MEL March 8-11?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2010, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Dinner/Drinks in MEL March 8-11?

I'm going to MEL for a conference at the Hilton South Wharf and I'll be in Mel March 8-14.

If anyone is around in MEL I have nothing planned from the 8th until the conference begins on the 12th so I'm open to anything.

The 8th is my birthday.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
i suppose it's way too early to wish you a happy birthday, but I hope you can come up with some locals (here or via frequentflyer.com.au which is going to catch a lot of QFF forum users).

Hopefully you're staying at that Hilton (and have Exec Lounge access - enjoy the oysters!) and get a few people along to wherever you would like to go.

I'd love to be there but it's a good amount of time for you to explore Melbourne.
I recommend a trip to the Yarra Valley - or Mornington Peninsula, plus a side trip to the bottom of Phillip Island to meet the penguins!

Check the FT Calendar and the March calendar on AFF to see who's in town.

Happy (future) Birthday!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.