Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Visit A Nation's Capital Do - May 7-9 (2010) a DC-Do

View Poll Results: How will you pay for this Do? (Payment is due within 2 weeks of Registration)
paypal?
52.00%
check?
44.00%
cash?
4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Visit A Nation's Capital Do - May 7-9 (2010) a DC-Do

Old Jun 7, 2010, 9:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Again, MANY THANKS for organizing such a great DO - and hats off to the UA folk! They were fab!

Re: Network of Strength. Thanks for donating the extra to such a good organization. The donations count through June 12th for United Team Dulles, so make sure to get it in by then. I started out w/ a $1,000 goal & kept upping it as people donated. I have to admit when I pushed it eventually to $3,100 I was a bit (really) nervous, but my donations totaled $3,400!!! Phew - made it.

I still have the Hillwood picture book I bought at on my coffee table. Really enjoyed the visit there.

Cheers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.