Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redeem your points and EARN 9,000 points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Redeem your points and EARN 9,000 points

I'll be redeeming my freshly minted 50,000 points in January at the Radisson Blu in Chicago...and getting 9,000 points in the process! :-)

The ‘Redeem Points, Earn Points’ Promotion (“Promotion”) is available only to Club CarlsonSM members. To enroll in Club Carlson, visit www.clubcarlson.com/enroll. The Promotion is subject to all Club Carlson program rules and conditions (“Program Rules”).

To be eligible for the Promotion, members must register online for the Promotion at clubcarlson.com/redeempointsearnpoints (“Registration”), provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and complete an Eligible Award Stay between December 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012 (“Promotional Period”) at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson℠, Park Inn by Radisson® and Park Plaza® hotels worldwide (“Participating Properties”). An Eligible Award Stay is defined as an Award Stay which is paid for in full with Gold Points for one or more consecutive nights at the same Participating Property, regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs during that stay. Points + Cash award nights do not qualify for the bonus. Members who have registered for the Promotion and complete an Eligible Award Stay during the Promotional Period will earn 9,000 bonus Gold Points, with a maximum of five bonuses (up to 45,000 total bonus Gold Points) during the Promotional Period. Only one Club Carlson account may be credited for an Eligible Award Stay, and the corresponding bonus points awarded, if applicable. Bonus Gold Points will be credited to the Member’s account by February 15, 2012.

Members need to only register once during the Promotional Period in order to be eligible for the Promotion. Registration must be received in advance of the Award Stay or before check-out. In connection with the Registration, Club Carlson is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections miscommunications, failed telephone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, Internet Service Provider/network/website accessibility or availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incompletely, incorrect, or inaccurate capture of Registration information.

Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the Promotion with or without notice. Subject to availability. Void where prohibited by law. By registering for and participating in the Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I hope someone at Carlson made sure this couldn't be stacked with the 50% off weekend redemptions at EMEA hotels.

A night at a tier one property only costs 4,500 points on at least 6 weekend nights in December... and they will reimburse you 9,000?
Old Nov 21, 2011, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by bsdstone
I'll be redeeming my freshly minted 50,000 points in January at the Radisson Blu in Chicago...and getting 9,000 points in the process! :-)
how long did it take your 50,000 points to post in your account after your stay?
Old Nov 23, 2011, 4:45 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Do they have a list of Participating Properties?
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:45 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Thank U!
Old Nov 26, 2011, 2:29 pm

if I stay 5 times at 5 different 9K point properties, does that mean I spend 45K points and then get back 45 K points? (essentially free)

Where do we find the participating property list?

Thanks

Last edited by bmw303; Nov 26, 2011 at 6:33 pm
Old Nov 27, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
The promotion terms state all hotels worldwide. That means all Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn and Country Inns & Suites participate for this redemption rebate bonus offer.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
Originally Posted by Ambraciot
I hope someone at Carlson made sure this couldn't be stacked with the 50% off weekend redemptions at EMEA hotels.

A night at a tier one property only costs 4,500 points on at least 6 weekend nights in December... and they will reimburse you 9,000?
figured it out, disregard

Last edited by redreeper; Nov 28, 2011 at 7:28 pm Reason: bees
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:04 am

Do you know if we get the online booking bonus of 1,000 points when we make award reservation?

Thanks.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:13 pm

Making an award reservation online you dont get the 1000 points.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by redreeper
figured it out, disregard
where does it say EMEA isn't included?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 12:02 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
According to Club Carlson all properties are participating in this promotion except

The Regent Singapore

The Regent Palms

The Regent Taipei

The Grand Formosa Regent Taipei

Hotel Missoni, Edinburgh.

Can we stay in a property for 4500 or 9000 points and get another 9000?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 10:06 am

can we stay in the same property twice and earn the promotion twice? It would 2 non-consecutive stays. I've read and re-read the terms but I'm still unsure....
Old Dec 2, 2011, 12:53 am

Yes you can i will have 4 different award stays during december in the same hotel
Old Dec 3, 2011, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by Isoveli

Can we stay in a property for 4500 or 9000 points and get another 9000?
You can do it up to 5 times for a total of 45000 bonus points. So basically you get 5 absolutely free nights at a category 1.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.