Citi Prestige Upgrade Link

Old May 16, 2024, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Citi Prestige Upgrade Link

With all the Citi Strata Premier talk, I was wondering if Citi will release strata version of Prestige. Then I came across this link.
Citi Prestige Upgrade

I donít even know if this new or old. Anyone with the data points of successfully able to get the invite code and upgrade. Iíve been wanting to get Citi Prestige since it was discontinued.
Old May 16, 2024, 6:14 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by sulleymonster
With all the Citi Strata Premier talk, I was wondering if Citi will release strata version of Prestige. Then I came across this link.
Citi Prestige Upgrade

I donít even know if this new or old. Anyone with the data points of successfully able to get the invite code and upgrade. Iíve been wanting to get Citi Prestige since it was discontinued.
I think it's an old one, since the graphics is old.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.