Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Custom Cash Card Points Cannot be Shared?

Old May 5, 2024, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

I have a citi custom cash card only. It does NOT seem I could share these Custom Cash card earned points with anyone else. Per Citi Website, it seems Custom Cash card points cannot be shared:

https://www.thankyou.com/cms/thankyo...&pageName=help

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old May 5, 2024, 2:48 pm

The Citi Custom Cash card by itself does not have access to the point sharing option. However, if you have any other Citi credit card that has access to TY points, then you can just merge all TY point accounts into one so that all points will permanently pool into one TY account from multiple Citi TY credit cards. At that point, even the Citi Custom Cash will have access to point sharing features from the other Citi TY cards in case you want to send points to other family members that have their own TY point accounts. As for moving points between cards with yourself, as I stated earlier, merging all TY point accounts into one TY account already solves that problem.
Old May 9, 2024, 6:00 am

Programs: KF Gold, AM, AS, MB Titanium, HH Diamond, ALL Plat
I have both Citi Premier & Custom Cash, but I can't seem to find a way to combine TY points from both account. When I'm on the Premier ThankYou page, I'm able to find "Points Sharing" under "More Ways To Redeem" section. However, when I move to Custom Cash page, I'm not able to find it anymore.

Am I doing this wrong? Can someone please help? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
Old May 11, 2024, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by garfield5486
I have both Citi Premier & Custom Cash, but I can't seem to find a way to combine TY points from both account.
I had to call in, and it was sort of a long call, to combine my TY points to Premier from 3 other TYP Citi cards.

Their online TYP combining feature seems to have been broken for a while.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.