Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can I apply for a US Citi card and have it shipped to me, in another country?

Can I apply for a US Citi card and have it shipped to me, in another country?

Old Oct 20, 2023, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SPG, UR, MR
Question Can I apply for a US Citi card and have it shipped to me, in another country?

Can I apply for a US credit card and have it shipped to me, in another country?

I am a US citizen, my official residence is in the US, but I spent a lot of time outside of the country.

Was wondering if I could apply for an Citi ThankYou, Alaska, or AAdvantage card and have it sent to me in Mexico.
Old Oct 21, 2023, 4:06 am

Yes-- I did it in the past
Old Oct 21, 2023, 8:44 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: HH & IHG Gold; Marriott & AA Perpetual Platinum
Originally Posted by sikorloa
.... Citi ThankYou, Alaska, or AAdvantage card .....
Note that Alaska Airlines cards are issued by Bank of America, not Citi. Discussion here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cred...-70-000-a.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.