Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Have Citi Rewards + getting Premier, will they combine?

Old May 16, 2023, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium

I have 130,000 Thank You points that I originally accumulated with a Prestige card., I downgraded to the Rewards plus without realizing that the points would be nerfed. I am now getting a Premier card. Will the points combine? Thanks.
Old May 16, 2023, 1:45 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
TYP earned from different sources do not automatically get put into the same "pot", but you can combine TY accounts once you have your new Premier card. It does take a phone call (at least, that was the case for me).

If you don't want to permanently combine your TY accounts, there is another option called "sharing" points, where you "share" your Rewards+ points to your Premier account and then have 60 (or 90?) days to transfer those points to any of Citi's transfer partners.

Last edited by HPN-HRL; May 16, 2023 at 1:51 pm Reason: Added "sharing" info
Old May 16, 2023, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Thanks for the information.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.