Citi Merchant Offers

Old Jan 8, 2022, 5:41 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LifetimeTitanium, UA Plat 2MM, LHW LeadersClub, IHGPlat, HiltonDiamnd, ASMVPG100K, WyndDiamnd
Originally Posted by diseased
Did it show up as redeemed? I used the offer the last day and can't find any history of it on my account. CS rep wasn't helpful either.
I have a similar problem. They claim I was never targeted for the offer, but agent said they would investigate. Luckily, I had a feeling something might go wrong with Citi, so I printed a page with all of my offers and it shows that I was enrolled for the Best Buy Offer. I sent them that and also sent a long letter to the CEO. Just got a letter saying that they have no record of my being targeted, which says volumes about their miserable IT. I resent my letter and the printout of the offer to both Thank You Customer (lack of) Service and the CEO. This is absurd treatment for someone paying $570 per year for an already devalued Prestige Card (card plus additional cardmember).
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:00 pm

My account has two separate offers listed for Sams Club. Both are identical: 5% off with no cap. If I load both, will I get 10% back? Or should I load one, make a big purchase, wait a bit, load the second offer, and make another big purchase? (In hopes of getting 5% back on each purchase)
Old Jan 18, 2022, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by jrobinson
... If I load both, will I get 10% back?
They are not binding offers until you load them. After you do, copy the detailed terms, scrutinize them, confirm to which account(s) they are attached, and give them a try. You're a pioneer in uncharted waters
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:22 pm

I've been fortunate on the Rewards+ card (nothing on the Premier card). I've been able to utilize offers for $50 Best Buy, $25 Seed, $100 ATT, $75 ATT fiber, and $10 Uber (four times).
Old Jan 30, 2022, 10:41 am

None of my cards have ever had merchant offers. I cannot navigate to the page through my mobile app or the website, and direct links from blogs just give me errors. Ive held at least one Citi card since 2012, and currently have Prestige, Premier, and Double Cash (the last of which Ive spent $30k+ annually since the cash began transferring to TYP).

Anyone else have this problem?
Old Jan 30, 2022, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by tda1986
None of my cards have ever had merchant offers. I cannot navigate to the page through my mobile app or the website, and direct links from blogs just give me errors. Ive held at least one Citi card since 2012, and currently have Prestige, Premier, and Double Cash (the last of which Ive spent $30k+ annually since the cash began transferring to TYP).

Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, I have the same issue. I'm unable to access the offers on a desktop, mobile app, or mobile website. It has been like this for years for me.
iluvdoco likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 6:26 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I navigate to Offers using this unintuitive sequence:

Logon to citicards.com
Do NOT select an account
Click: Rewards & Offers > Offers for You
Do NOT Select an account
Scroll to bottom of page
Click: Merchant offers
Select card to see available offers.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by mia
I navigate to Offers using this unintuitive sequence:

Logon to citicards.com
Do NOT select an account
Click: Rewards & Offers > Offers for You
Do NOT Select an account
Scroll to bottom of page
Click: Merchant offers
Select card to see available offers.
Alas, I do not have "Merchant Offers" anywhere on my Rewards & Offers page, regardless of whether I do or do not select an account.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by tda1986
Alas, I do not have "Merchant Offers" anywhere on my Rewards & Offers page, regardless of whether I do or do not select an account.
Same situation here for P1 -- I even used the "search" function to make sure I didn't overlook the word "Merchant".
Old Feb 12, 2022, 5:25 pm

Wow, the Merchant Offer link made it to the main account screen!
Of course some elements of it are not working, but it's baby steps.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO

Wow, the Merchant Offer link made it to the main account screen!
Of course some elements of it are not working, but it's baby steps.
Still no luck for me. Chat agent said he cant explain why I have no merchant offers. Says its an issue with the merchants, so he cant help me.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by dawson444
Yes, I have the same issue. I'm unable to access the offers on a desktop, mobile app, or mobile website. It has been like this for years for me.
I came here to ask this same question! I just see a big error when I navigate to "Merchant Offers". It's been like this for years.
Old May 2, 2022, 1:29 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by yugi
I have offers on Prestige, Preferred, Rewards+ and Double Cash, but none on Premier, another Preferred, another Rewards+. ATTAM and 2 Custom Cashes don't appear on the list.
I have seen few new cards started getting offers - Premier and one of the Rewards+ cards, also AT&T Access More made it to the list and started getting offers, but Custom Cashes are not on the list.
Old May 2, 2022, 1:33 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by MaxVO
My purchase via BPme is listed on the account with the exact same description. Just checked again today, and the rebate has still not posted. However, there's a new entry on the "Merchant Offers" webpage -- Earnings to Date = $10. That looks encouraging, like the preview feature of the AmEx Offers.

There's also a new gas offer for using the Exxon Mobil app: $5/$20, exp. May 31
Be careful with it -- only good for the Synergy Supreme+ grade.
It worked for regular for me. Supreme+ is just an advertisement.
MaxVO likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 11:37 pm

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by yugi
I have seen few new cards started getting offers - Premier and one of the Rewards+ cards, also AT&T Access More made it to the list and started getting offers, but Custom Cashes are not on the list.
Same, a Premier and Prestige that never had offers have now started to receive. They seem to be of a lesser quantity and quality than the offers on my Rewards+ (which, unlike the aforementioned two, has been getting them since card issuance)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.