Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prestige 5x for online purchases 2020.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2020, 2:45 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by moe8555
As in, you see the extra 5X listed even prior to the statement closing?
Yes, it's listed per transaction online.
Old Oct 25, 2020, 6:11 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by yugi
Yes, it's listed per transaction online.
My card is not displaying any indication of the promotion on a per-transaction basis, or rolling total points summary.

You see the 5X reflected and your statement hasn't closed yet??
Old Oct 27, 2020, 6:50 am

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by moe8555
My card is not displaying any indication of the promotion on a per-transaction basis, or rolling total points summary.

You see the 5X reflected and your statement hasn't closed yet??
Yes, that's what I see online.

Old Oct 27, 2020, 1:39 pm

For what it's worth, my online statement that closed in the third week of October doesn't reflect the promotion (a $10 Amazon purchase says that it earned 10 points), but when I look at the Thank You point details in the "My Rewards" tab, I see bonus points added to the period that the statement reflects, but still not linked to individual purchases.

My online statement for the current billing period correctly reflects the promotion on each online purchase (so a $10 Amazon purchase says that it earned 50 points).
Old Oct 28, 2020, 5:03 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by DCAview
For what it's worth, my online statement that closed in the third week of October doesn't reflect the promotion (a $10 Amazon purchase says that it earned 10 points), but when I look at the Thank You point details in the "My Rewards" tab, I see bonus points added to the period that the statement reflects, but still not linked to individual purchases.

My online statement for the current billing period correctly reflects the promotion on each online purchase (so a $10 Amazon purchase says that it earned 50 points).
Thanks, I'm less worried now!
Old Nov 7, 2020, 2:34 am

My statement recently closed, and all online purchases (my earliest one in that statement was Oct 12) counted as 5x (in the Additional Bonuses category) despite the website still shows them as 1x.

Online purchases on my current statement all showed up as 5x on the website.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 5:10 am

Clicked on the View Rewards and Redeem button and it breaks it all down for the points on every transaction, checking mine now. That's a nice new feature. I stopped getting 5x for online online purchases, but I'm not up to 7500 points yet. I did get an extra 2x bonus on hotel, didn't know about that.

Last edited by voodoogirl; Nov 13, 2020 at 5:22 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.