Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

CitiGold reimbursing subscription fees, up to $200/year

CitiGold reimbursing subscription fees, up to $200/year

Old Jun 4, 2024, 11:50 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by Turnip17
I signed up for CostCo and go thte $60 rebate. The other day I upgraded to Costco Gold Star Executive for $35 but I have't seen the rebate yet. I'm losing Citigold soon so want to know if they will rebate this. Thanks.
Based on reports I have seen here, amounts in multiples of $60 seem to trigger rebate automatically. Since your upgrade to Executive is a legitimate reimbursable charge, you should be able to request manual credit even if it doesn't happen automatically.

LAX
Old Jun 5, 2024, 7:35 am

would i call the 800 or my citigold team? (I'm losing citigold I think in 2 weeks due to the new relationship; tiers)

Last edited by Turnip17; Jun 5, 2024 at 7:41 am
Old Jun 5, 2024, 9:21 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
I've found calling their 800 number is useless. You'll just be told they don't handle citigold clients. Just reach out directly to your advisor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.