Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Report Citi Prestige Success/Fail $250 TRAVEL expense reimbursements.

Report Citi Prestige Success/Fail $250 TRAVEL expense reimbursements.

Old Jan 9, 19, 1:33 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: SFO
Posts: 2,893
Report Citi Prestige Success/Fail $250 TRAVEL expense reimbursements.

Now that $250 airline reimbursement has been expanded to travel credit (taxis, hotels, parking, car rentals, tolls and more) - it's probably a too early for any DPs but does anyone have any DPs?
Troopers is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 1:39 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 756
Just had a hotel stay clear today. We'll see when the credit hits.
phant0m is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 2:23 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 279
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
Just had a hotel stay clear today. We'll see when the credit hits.
Hope its quicker than when statement generates.
vm81 is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 2:25 pm
  #4  
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Miami & London
Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Posts: 41,352
Originally Posted by vm81 View Post
Hope its quicker than when statement generates.
I doubt that will change. Recently there was an Amazon offer requiring three transactions of a specified minimum, and the $30 credit posted when the statement closed.
mia is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 2:48 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NYC
Posts: 408
DP -- booking fee for LifeMiles award tickets was credited at statement close.
jbeans is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 4:11 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 279
Originally Posted by mia View Post
I doubt that will change. Recently there was an Amazon offer requiring three transactions of a specified minimum, and the $30 credit posted when the statement closed.
I had paypal $30 offer on my card. 2 statements have closed but no credit. I guess time to call.
vm81 is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 4:16 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: SFO
Posts: 2,893
Any guesses if Airbnb will qualify?
Troopers is offline  
Old Jan 9, 19, 4:56 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 504
So my statement closed yesterday.

$250 credit posted because I bought a flight on December 12.

Whoops.
jamesinclair is offline  
Old Jan 11, 19, 1:28 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NY and SF
Programs: AA CK, AA LT PLT, Marriott LTT, UA Silver
Posts: 190
Bought flight on Dec 31 but AA ticketing issue caused the charge and ticketing to not go through till Jan 3 so did not get air credit in 2018... totally screws up my economics on this one. Any tips or tricks on getting this solved or some benefit given? Spoke to an agent and he offered me 1000 TYPs which is not worth much. Would love any tips. Thx.
griffingrowl is offline  
Old Jan 11, 19, 1:39 pm
  #10  
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Miami & London
Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Posts: 41,352
Originally Posted by griffingrowl View Post
Bought flight on Dec 31....
You needed to make the purchase before your December statement was generated.
dw likes this.
mia is offline  
Old Jan 16, 19, 7:06 pm
  #11  
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by jamesinclair View Post
So my statement closed yesterday.

$250 credit posted because I bought a flight on December 12.

Whoops.
Same, mine was with Norwegian
77Pat is offline  
Old Jan 17, 19, 12:31 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 756
Originally Posted by griffingrowl View Post
Bought flight on Dec 31 but AA ticketing issue caused the charge and ticketing to not go through till Jan 3 so did not get air credit in 2018... totally screws up my economics on this one. Any tips or tricks on getting this solved or some benefit given? Spoke to an agent and he offered me 1000 TYPs which is not worth much. Would love any tips. Thx.
HUCA or take note and learn for the future.
phant0m is offline  
Old Jan 23, 19, 2:35 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 111
I may be getting a double credit due to the transition to the new benefit structure.

Purchased a couple delta economy tickets on Dec 14.

On my Jan 7th Statement I see:

Jan 7th "Congrats! Citi Air Travel Credit" $250
Jan 7th "Travel Credit" $29.76

Reminds me on the monopoly card "Bank error in your favor collect $200!"
ncsuactor84FT is offline  
Old Feb 8, 19, 9:42 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Brisbane AU
Programs: AA EXP/2MM - DL PM - OZ Diamond - Bonvoy LTT - Hyatt Glob - IHG Plat - National EE - Sixt Platinum
Posts: 1,306
Originally Posted by ncsuactor84FT View Post
I may be getting a double credit due to the transition to the new benefit structure.

Purchased a couple delta economy tickets on Dec 14.

On my Jan 7th Statement I see:

Jan 7th "Congrats! Citi Air Travel Credit" $250
Jan 7th "Travel Credit" $29.76

Reminds me on the monopoly card "Bank error in your favor collect $200!"
Same for me (got an air travel credit for $250.00 and then I had a second "travel credit" for $25.55). Now my Feb 7th statement posted and I got a remaining $224.45 "travel credit." I thought it was something related to my 4th Night Free credits, but rather seems to be a duplicate as you mentioned...
SpeedRicer is offline  
Old Feb 9, 19, 11:08 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Western US
Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
Posts: 1,165
Maybe that's where my missing 4NF credit went!
akr1970akr is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: