Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Thank you Travel rewards -We Can’t Find This Page (404)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Thank you Travel rewards -We Can’t Find This Page (404)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Question Citi Thank you Travel rewards -We Can’t Find This Page (404)

I have been unable to access my Thank You points to redeem for travel since last week. Citi says I should contact my internet provider even though I have explained that the issue happens at work and at home, on my iPad, android phone and work PC. I don't see how it could be the provider's problem when I have a differet provider at home. I have cleared cookies, cache, history on every device and tried private browsing and still no luck. I got it to work on my work PC using Microsoft Edge yesterday but then today it was back to bringing me to https colon forward slash online dot citi dot com slash null and giving me the 404 error. Anyone else have this happen to them and have some advice?
Entire error is

We Can’t Find This Page (404)

Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. We recommend going back to the Citi homepage and trying again.

Return to Citi dot com
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Taz1983
I have been unable to access my Thank You points to redeem for travel since last week. Citi says I should contact my internet provider even though I have explained that the issue happens at work and at home, on my iPad, android phone and work PC. I don't see how it could be the provider's problem when I have a differet provider at home. I have cleared cookies, cache, history on every device and tried private browsing and still no luck. I got it to work on my work PC using Microsoft Edge yesterday but then today it was back to bringing me to https colon forward slash online dot citi dot com slash null and giving me the 404 error. Anyone else have this happen to them and have some advice?
Entire error is

We Can’t Find This Page (404)

Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. We recommend going back to the Citi homepage and trying again.

Return to Citi dot com
Try clearing your browser history / cache / cookies. That usually does the trick (when I run into similar issues at other websites -- have not run into it at Citi)
DAK.
Taz1983 likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:38 pm

Yeah, I'm having this same problem. Chrome, Edge, cache/cookies/etc. cleared, same error.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
I knew I couldn’t be the only one!

Of course reps are no help.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 1:48 pm

I had this exact same problem recently. My guess is that you are trying to log in through the thankyou.com website. Every time I try to do that I end up with the same error. Try going to the citi.com website and logging into your accounts there. Then once you are on that page, click 'Points Summary' on the right hand side. That will open a new window that takes you back to the Thank You rewards website. With any luck, you should be able to then browse and look at whatever rewards you need.

I talked to support about this issue and mentioned it seems pretty ridiculous that this error exists. They didn't have much of a response other than saying its best to log in through citi.com and then do what I explained above.
Taz1983 likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2019, 9:12 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVPG, SPG/Marriott Gold
I'm having this issue as well, and it happens regardless of device/browser. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with various departments at Citi today to finally be told it was a known issue, but only 10 folks had called in about it so it was a low priority to get looked at/fixed.

I find that if I start at citi.com and log in to my card account, the Points Summary link works and I can get to thankyou.com. But if I start at thankyou.com and attempt to Sign On there, it always redirects to online.citi.com/null after logging in and I can never get to thankyou.com (even though I'm signed in to citi.com). Frustrating.

Anyone have a way to escalate this within Citi to get it resolved? If you're hitting this, perhaps enough folks calling to add themselves to the open ticket will get some action.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.