Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Hyatt elite benefits when redeeming through Thankyou Portal with Points (Prestige)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt elite benefits when redeeming through Thankyou Portal with Points (Prestige)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Dear Citi TY experts!

I'm aware that booking Hyatt (Hotels in general) through Prestige concierge are eligible for stay credits and globalist benefits since concierge can add my membership number.

It's mostly known that redemption through TY Portal is not eligible for elite benefits and stay credits (just like Orbitz,etc.). Yet I see cases where they people have called the hotel to add their membership number.

Wanted to get some DP...is it possible to add my membership number to a booking made through TY and receive the elite benefits?

Currently planning to book a 4 night stay (4th night benefits) and pay with points (1.25 redemption rate through the combined Premier card) - trying to get both the benefits from Prestige and Premier.

But would love to get the Globalist benefits if possible.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:26 pm

Being discussed already:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi...l#post28656241

Last edited by mia; Aug 7, 2017 at 4:48 pm Reason: Repair link
Old Aug 7, 2017, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.