Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: RobertHanson
Once again reported that all links with sign up bonus are dead. Reported on Dec 5, and again on Dec 10.

Reported on Nov 4, 2017 that no offers for a Prestige card with any sign up bonus at all exist anymore. The links below do not work. Even if you get to a landing page, the link to the app page will list either "page not found", or "system error". You might want to check back at some point, since the sign up bonus for the Premier disappeared for a while, and is now back (although for only 30K instead of 50K).

Prestige Cards have a $450 annual fee, not waived first year.
There is also an additional fee for each additional user.

Top Prestige Card Offers
1) 75k Bonus Landing Page after $7,500 spend in 3 months. $450 fee Not Waived first year

2) 50k Bonus Landing Page/rightclick/incognito mode after $5000 spend in 3 months, $450 fee Not Waived first year; This offer will only show in incognito mode, it has to be a new session, as the offer, app link won't load otherwise.

3) 40K Bonus 4k in 4months

Other, not so good, offer:
Application page for Citi Prestige MC offer for 40K miles after $4000 spend in 3 months $450 fee Not Waived first year, No landing Page for this link.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

There is also a targeted 100,000 point offer, reported HERE.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

RELATED THREADS:

Prestige was refreshed in October 2014. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes. (CLOSED)

Prestige benefits will change in July 2017. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes.

Admirals Club access: HERE

Priority Pass membership: HERE

Fourth Night Free hotel benefit: HERE

Citi Price Rewind: HERE
Print Wikipost

Citi Prestige MasterCard [2015-2017]

Old Dec 8, 2016, 11:57 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The standard annual fee is $450. $150 makes sense only if it is a pro-rated because they changing the anniversary date, but I would expect them to explain that in advance. Did your previous statement include a notice that the next bill would include the fee, and did it mention an amount?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Help. I have a preferred account with 55K expiring points that can only be xferred to jetBlue at 1K to 0.5K. I have have had that for more than 2 years and no other TY card. If I apply in the next couple of days, what are the chances I get it in time to do the $250 travel credit for this year?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:48 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by FT-hss
... get it in time to do the $250 travel credit for this year?
No way to predict. The credit will apply to 2016 entitlement only if it appears on a statement generated in 2016. There is no way to know the closing date that Citi will assign to a new account, but at this stage it could be in January.

The points expire at the end of the year?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 2:17 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
The 55K expire at the of this year. My only options are 1K to 0.5K of jetBlue or 1 to 12 points of ShopYourWay. Wondering if I can buy a dishwasher from Sears using SYW points My 11 year old machine is on its last legs.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by mia
The standard annual fee is $450. $150 makes sense only if it is a pro-rated because they changing the anniversary date, but I would expect them to explain that in advance. Did your previous statement include a notice that the next bill would include the fee, and did it mention an amount?
My previous statement said "Your account has an annual membership fee of $350.00 which will appear on your next billing statement". Yet only $150 appeared on the next statement.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 3:01 pm

Has anyone been able to apply for the 50k offer in incognito? The offer pulls up, but when I try to apply I get a system error. I've tried it in chrome and IE.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by michael_v
My one-year anniversary billing statement has closed and I was billed only $150 for the annual fee. A year ago, my first annual fee was $350 - I was a Citigold customer but I am no longer. Are they going to bill me $200 more at a later date?
I got the same $150 annual fee, similar scenario - was Citigold and now not.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Willbur
Do you know if a $150 renewal fee still includes a $250 statement credit? That would be awesome.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 10:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Willbur
I was citigold and then no and now I am again, my AF post this week lets see what happens..
Old Dec 14, 2016, 8:03 pm

had the prestige (cc #1) but downgraded to preferred a few months ago as i didnt want to pay the fee. at that time i was given a new cc number (cc #2) without a new line of credit. just reupgraded the same account with the same credit line as I have several 4+ day vacation hotels that will pay for the annual fee. I already used the travel credit this year but when I downgraded I was given a new CC number but my new upgraded account still has CC #2.
Anyone think my annual travel credit will be reset? I have about 5 days before my December statement closes.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 9:50 am

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
How long does it take to receive this Citi Card?

Thinking of applying this week but want to use this years airline fee credit in 2016... Will that work?
Old Dec 24, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by navatwal
How long does it take to receive this Citi Card?

Thinking of applying this week but want to use this years airline fee credit in 2016... Will that work?
I dont think so, very very hard to get it in time. Specially considering you have only about 5 days to get approved, card shipped and use the card and transaction to post.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 10:10 am

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Whats the usual time frame for delivery...If i call them they can probably expedite delivery right?

As I understand I just need to make the airlne purchase on or before 31st Dec, is that correct? the credit can be applied in 2017

Originally Posted by lotrbfme
I dont think so, very very hard to get it in time. Specially considering you have only about 5 days to get approved, card shipped and use the card and transaction to post.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 10:46 am

So I called Citi up and they advised delivery takes 7-10 days once approved.

Checked thread from around a year ago and heard that they were rushing delivery using fedex, can anyone share any recent experiences?
Old Dec 24, 2016, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by navatwal
So I called Citi up and they advised delivery takes 7-10 days once approved.

Checked thread from around a year ago and heard that they were rushing delivery using fedex, can anyone share any recent experiences?
IF you are instantly approved the card would be send on Monday or Tuesday. IF they send it next day air it could arrive on Wednesday or Thursday. IF you get it in time then you need to purchase whatever right away and it needs to post within 1 business day which is very rare. The chances are very slim. And if you are not instantly approved then no chance.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.