Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: RobertHanson
Once again reported that all links with sign up bonus are dead. Reported on Dec 5, and again on Dec 10.

Reported on Nov 4, 2017 that no offers for a Prestige card with any sign up bonus at all exist anymore. The links below do not work. Even if you get to a landing page, the link to the app page will list either "page not found", or "system error". You might want to check back at some point, since the sign up bonus for the Premier disappeared for a while, and is now back (although for only 30K instead of 50K).

Prestige Cards have a $450 annual fee, not waived first year.
There is also an additional fee for each additional user.

Top Prestige Card Offers
1) 75k Bonus Landing Page after $7,500 spend in 3 months. $450 fee Not Waived first year

2) 50k Bonus Landing Page/rightclick/incognito mode after $5000 spend in 3 months, $450 fee Not Waived first year; This offer will only show in incognito mode, it has to be a new session, as the offer, app link won't load otherwise.

3) 40K Bonus 4k in 4months

Other, not so good, offer:
Application page for Citi Prestige MC offer for 40K miles after $4000 spend in 3 months $450 fee Not Waived first year, No landing Page for this link.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

There is also a targeted 100,000 point offer, reported HERE.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

RELATED THREADS:

Prestige was refreshed in October 2014. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes. (CLOSED)

Prestige benefits will change in July 2017. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes.

Admirals Club access: HERE

Priority Pass membership: HERE

Fourth Night Free hotel benefit: HERE

Citi Price Rewind: HERE
Print Wikipost

Citi Prestige MasterCard [2015-2017]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2015, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by ryejay98
Stopped by a Citi branch today and got the $350 annual fee / 60K TYP version w/o having any checking/savings account open.
Nice! Glad to know it's possible without having any deposit accounts with them. Is $350 annual fee for the lifetime of the account or just the first year?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 10:31 am

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
Originally Posted by DrForce
Nice! Glad to know it's possible without having any deposit accounts with them. Is $350 annual fee for the lifetime of the account or just the first year?
Lifetime*

*Until Citi changes mind
Old Apr 18, 2015, 1:10 pm

How long does it take for the airline reimbursement to show?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jrjcopp
Mrs. jrjcopp received the 100K offer in the mail today! We don't bank with citi. She currently has no card with citi. She once had a premier, and twice (or thrice!) had the executive.

She told me no more credit cards for her, but I hope to convince her otherwise on this one.

When I enter the invitation code and our last name, a prepopulated form opens. I can overwrite, though not sure if it will approve me.
My dad got this offer today. I am thinking of using it for me as he doesn't want it but not sure if I will succeed, especially since I know I will end up on the recon line having to move come CLs around. Hmm what to do?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by adambadam
My dad got this offer today. I am thinking of using it for me as he doesn't want it but not sure if I will succeed, especially since I know I will end up on the recon line having to move come CLs around. Hmm what to do?
Send me the link, and I'll let you know how my app goes.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 2:49 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
Used my mom's 100k offer. App sent into review. I will update with result. To be fair I have many inquiries, so this may be standard for me.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 4:41 pm

Can someone also send me the 100k link?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 6:30 pm

I would also appreciate 100k link!
Old Apr 18, 2015, 7:33 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by voodoogirl
Back before the deadline for flight points, I used my companion ticket for two roundtrip TPA-ORD-SEA tickets. Because I booked so early (July 2014), the flights changed and we ended up flying TPA-DFW-SEA roundtrip. My statement just closed and not surprisingly, no flight points. Flights were March 18 and 24, statement closed April 17th. What do I need to fax Citi and anyone have the number? I have a copy of the itinerary we flew and of course the July prestige statement with the charge, although it lists the original route. I don't have boarding passes. It's about 10k points, so I don't want to just let it go.
Pardon my ignorance, but what are flight points? Is that a currently obsolete benefit of this card?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 8:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
Originally Posted by MarkP24
Pardon my ignorance, but what are flight points? Is that a currently obsolete benefit of this card?
It is for those who got the card before 10/18/2014.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by MarkP24
Correct. Before October of last year (I think it was), we used to earn 1 TYP per mile flown for any flight booked using the Prestige. I booked mine before the deadline, so I should be looking at around 10k points for 2 RT TPA-SEA tickets. It was an amazing benefit, sad to see it go.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Searched and did not find the answer. What happens if you purchase a refundable airline ticket, get the statement credit and then have to cancel the airline ticket. Does Citi ignore the refund or do they take back the statement credit?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by voodoogirl
Correct. Before October of last year (I think it was), we used to earn 1 TYP per mile flown for any flight booked using the Prestige. I booked mine before the deadline, so I should be looking at around 10k points for 2 RT TPA-SEA tickets. It was an amazing benefit, sad to see it go.
Wow! Pretty sweet! Thanks!
Old Apr 18, 2015, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by deant
Searched and did not find the answer. What happens if you purchase a refundable airline ticket, get the statement credit and then have to cancel the airline ticket. Does Citi ignore the refund or do they take back the statement credit?
My guess is they won't take it back.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 11:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by maddie5218
I'm wondering if maybe they'll give it to you if you get the targeted offer in the mail. I'm annoyed I didn't wait now. I just got this card.

If you receive the mailer after apping citi will match it within 90 days of account opening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.