Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: RobertHanson
Once again reported that all links with sign up bonus are dead. Reported on Dec 5, and again on Dec 10.

Reported on Nov 4, 2017 that no offers for a Prestige card with any sign up bonus at all exist anymore. The links below do not work. Even if you get to a landing page, the link to the app page will list either "page not found", or "system error". You might want to check back at some point, since the sign up bonus for the Premier disappeared for a while, and is now back (although for only 30K instead of 50K).

Prestige Cards have a $450 annual fee, not waived first year.
There is also an additional fee for each additional user.

Top Prestige Card Offers
1) 75k Bonus Landing Page after $7,500 spend in 3 months. $450 fee Not Waived first year

2) 50k Bonus Landing Page/rightclick/incognito mode after $5000 spend in 3 months, $450 fee Not Waived first year; This offer will only show in incognito mode, it has to be a new session, as the offer, app link won't load otherwise.

3) 40K Bonus 4k in 4months

Other, not so good, offer:
Application page for Citi Prestige MC offer for 40K miles after $4000 spend in 3 months $450 fee Not Waived first year, No landing Page for this link.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

There is also a targeted 100,000 point offer, reported HERE.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

RELATED THREADS:

Prestige was refreshed in October 2014. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes. (CLOSED)

Prestige benefits will change in July 2017. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes.

Admirals Club access: HERE

Priority Pass membership: HERE

Fourth Night Free hotel benefit: HERE

Citi Price Rewind: HERE
Print Wikipost

Citi Prestige MasterCard [2015-2017]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by jgroll57
Just a data point.

I signed up for the card about 55 days ago under the 30k offer. Completed min spend about 15 days later.

Saw this today, tweeted @AskCiti saying that there is a new offer out there, and I'd like to be matched to it. Included this link

http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc...F3FCBAE578EA36

Citi got back to me right away, asked for a number to call me at. Got a call from a member of the social media team. They looked at my account, said that it had been under 90 days, and went ahead and credited me the additional 20k points! Said it should be in my account in the next 5-7 biz days ^^
Will take this approach if I don't have any luck with the secure messages. ^
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:27 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Yes. They work for anything that comes from an airline
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to know that if I don't exhaust the $250 on other fees, I can rely on the AA gift cards.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:37 pm

Programs: ICH Platinum, Le Accor Platinum, Mariott Silver, Flying Returns Silver, Krisflyer Gold
Originally Posted by Doctor of Credit
http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc.../external/50k/

Keep in mind you can get a 60k point offer with reduced annual fee of $350 by going in branch: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...al-branch.html (although total spend on that offer is 15k).
350$ is for Citi Gold, for others its still 450$ at the branch. Correct me here
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by k819
350$ is for Citi Gold, for others its still 450$ at the branch. Correct me here
Technically, but there are stories that if the application is processed in the branch, the annual fee is $350 regardless of having a citigold account. I'd love to hear some data points on this.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So, if you have a CitiGold, should it be $350 online also?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:05 pm

Is the $250 credit for things like baggage fees and in flight purchases, or can it be used to purchase a ticket?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by ucacm
Is the $250 credit for things like baggage fees and in flight purchases, or can it be used to purchase a ticket?
It can be used for direct ticket purchases.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by Amex For Children Of Africa
It can be used for direct ticket purchases.
Thanks, do you know if the tickets purchased with the Thank You Points are eligible to earn AAdvantage miles?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ucacm
Thanks, do you know if the tickets purchased with the Thank You Points are eligible to earn AAdvantage miles?
Yes, they are.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got the "please call" and called in. Moved a little credit, and I'm all set.

I asked about the $50 AU card: do they get AA lounge. Agent said AA lounge isn't a feature of this card, which is obviously wrong, so I gave up with her.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:50 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by josephstern
... $50 AU card: do they get AA lounge.....
No.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:55 pm

The earning and transfer rate of TY Premier card & Prestige is same?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 6:11 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
The earning and transfer rate of TY Premier card & Prestige is same?
The base earning rate of both cards is $1 = 1 TYP = 1 mile. Both cards have categories which earn double and triple points. The Premier categories are changing later this month to align more closely with Prestige, but there will still be an important difference. Prestige earns triple points at airlines and hotels. Premier will earn triple points in a broadly defined travel category. Read more here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...19-2015-a.html

Prestige offers much more in the way of benefits, for only a slightly higher annual fee.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 6:28 pm

Question

Am I right when I interpret the T&C for Admirals Club access to mean that one can be booked on ANY AA flight, even domestic Economy, and have access to the lounge?

Also, can the points be transferred to a personal AAdvantage account directly a la Chase Sapphire to UA / WN / BA / etc.? Still new to the cc game so thanks for the help!
Old Apr 9, 2015, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by huskyrunner87
Am I right when I interpret the T&C for Admirals Club access to mean that one can be booked on ANY AA flight, even domestic Economy, and have access to the lounge?
Yes.

Originally Posted by huskyrunner87
Also, can the points be transferred to a personal AAdvantage account directly a la Chase Sapphire to UA / WN / BA / etc.? Still new to the cc game so thanks for the help!
No.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.