Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: RobertHanson
Once again reported that all links with sign up bonus are dead. Reported on Dec 5, and again on Dec 10.

Reported on Nov 4, 2017 that no offers for a Prestige card with any sign up bonus at all exist anymore. The links below do not work. Even if you get to a landing page, the link to the app page will list either "page not found", or "system error". You might want to check back at some point, since the sign up bonus for the Premier disappeared for a while, and is now back (although for only 30K instead of 50K).

Prestige Cards have a $450 annual fee, not waived first year.
There is also an additional fee for each additional user.

Top Prestige Card Offers
1) 75k Bonus Landing Page after $7,500 spend in 3 months. $450 fee Not Waived first year

2) 50k Bonus Landing Page/rightclick/incognito mode after $5000 spend in 3 months, $450 fee Not Waived first year; This offer will only show in incognito mode, it has to be a new session, as the offer, app link won't load otherwise.

3) 40K Bonus 4k in 4months

Other, not so good, offer:
Application page for Citi Prestige MC offer for 40K miles after $4000 spend in 3 months $450 fee Not Waived first year, No landing Page for this link.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

There is also a targeted 100,000 point offer, reported HERE.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

RELATED THREADS:

Prestige was refreshed in October 2014. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes. (CLOSED)

Prestige benefits will change in July 2017. Click HERE to read discussion about those changes.

Admirals Club access: HERE

Priority Pass membership: HERE

Fourth Night Free hotel benefit: HERE

Citi Price Rewind: HERE
Print Wikipost

Citi Prestige MasterCard [2015-2017]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by chenalex
I just got approved. I called in to see if they can give me my card information so I can make some purchases, and they said no. Is that typically the case for Citi? I know for Amex you can get your card number ahead of time before the card actually arrives.
With this specific card, you should receive it by Monday at the latest. The Premier takes much longer, but the Prestige is automatically expedited. I guess they are in a hurry to get their $450 AF.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, Aadvantage Platinum
Originally Posted by RobertHanson
With this specific card, you should receive it by Monday at the latest. The Premier takes much longer, but the Prestige is automatically expedited. I guess they are in a hurry to get their $450 AF.
When is the annual fee for the Prestige charged? I don't see the charge after three weeks.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 3:32 pm
Suspended

It varies from person to person, but the most common seems to be on the closing date of one's first statement, unless the first billing period is unusually short.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by wholelottamiles
When is the annual fee for the Prestige charged? I don't see the charge after three weeks.
IDK for sure with this card, but often Citi tacks the AF on the same day the statement closes.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 12:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond
Yep, my prestige af posted when I got my first statement. The airline credit posts right when you get the statement as well.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 1:31 pm

Are they still giving a $100 credit against the Citi Prestige CC annual fee?

Is there still a $100 credit on the Citi Prestige CC annual fee with a Citigold account? I don't see anything except a 15% annual points bonus.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 5:18 pm
Suspended

Yes, $350 for Citigold.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by jsk1973
Yes, $350 for Citigold.
Do you (or others) have recent experience with this? I can not find any reference to this with Citi.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 1:47 am
Suspended

Yes. Citigold customers pay $350/year for the Prestige.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 8:36 am

Programs: 747 Upper Deck QF J LAX-BNE; A380 SQ SuiteC+D SYD-SIN & SIN-HKG; 777 CX F HKG-JFK; Park Hyatt Sydney
Originally Posted by needtoescape
I had the same question. Does anyone have any experience charging vrbo stays on Prestige, and did it earn 1x or 3x points? Thanks!
I can tell you from personal experience that the Premier card gives triple points for VRBO when the charge is processed by HomeAway Payments. I haven't tried the Prestige yet.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:23 am

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, Aadvantage Platinum
Originally Posted by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS
Do you (or others) have recent experience with this? I can not find any reference to this with Citi.
I opened an account at Citi and mentioned the Prestige AF to the person helping me and he called someone regarding lowering the fee to $350. This was a month ago so it's still in play but you might need to do some calling.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 10:50 pm

Are there any benefits similar to the CSP card such as primary Auto rental insurance? I need to make a couple of large “pre paid” auto rentals that would make a big dent in the required spend, but I usually use my trusted CSP card for the “safety”

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Feb 7, 2016 at 10:56 pm
Old Feb 7, 2016, 11:05 pm
Suspended

See here and then follow the link in the last comment on that page for updates.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS
Are there any benefits similar to the CSP card such as primary Auto rental insurance? I need to make a couple of large “pre paid” auto rentals that would make a big dent in the required spend, but I usually use my trusted CSP card for the “safety”
Prestige auto rental coverage is secondary, unfortunately. If you rent a lot of cars, CSP is a better option than Prestige for both the primary coverage and the double points (Prestige is just 1pt/$ for car rentals).
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:04 pm

I received the 100K offer for $3000 spend in June. It said to qualify for the offer I had to apply by June 15th. I applied online on June 15th. I spent over $4000 in the three months and the points never posted. I called in November and they told me it could take 6 to 8 weeks to post, so I waited. Last month I called them again and explained the situation. They said they could see I applied on June 15th and if I could fax them a copy of the offer letter they would give me the points. I faxed them a copy of the offer letter. Today I received a letter in the mail "we have received your inquiry regarding ThankYou Points. Due to the time frame that has elapsed we are unable to credit the ThankYou Points"

So I got zero bonus points even though I did everything I had to do as was required and the mistake is clearly on their end. Any advice?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.