Prestige Card Four Seasons/Ritz Benefit

Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:01 pm
dgr
Original Poster

Prestige Card Four Seasons/Ritz Benefit

The booklet that came with my Prestige card (appx 8 weeks ago) lists a Four Seasons/Ritz benefit of upgrade, breakfast, late check in/out. Says to present card at desk at checkin. Anyone used this? There is no mention of it on the Citi website. Do you need to reserve with the Citi travel agent?
Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:01 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by Graham Robinson
The booklet that came with my Prestige card (appx 8 weeks ago) lists a Four Seasons/Ritz benefit of upgrade, breakfast, late check in/out. Says to present card at desk at checkin. Anyone used this? There is no mention of it on the Citi website. Do you need to reserve with the Citi travel agent?
Yes, call the Citi Prestige concierge to make the booking. Although I haven't booked this specific rate yet through Citi, I'm assuming it's similar to what is available through Amex FHR or Virtuoso, and the rate you'll be offered will be the same as the best available flexible rate booked directly with the hotel.

The details from the T&C don't specifically mention RC or FS, but they are as follows:

SPECIAL BENEFITS AT LUXURY HOTELS PROVIDED BY TEN LIFESTYLE LTD. — TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To take advantage of the Special Benefits at Luxury Hotels, card members must (1) book through Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd., and (2) must reserve and pay in full for reservations, including deposit and final payment, with a valid CITI PRESTIGE credit card.

All travel must be booked and commenced before a benefit expires. To check a benefit's expiration, contact your Citi Prestige Concierge by calling the number on the back of your card.
All benefits and offers are subject to availability and are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Benefits may generally be redeemed multiple times.
Such benefits may not be combinable with a travel service provider's other offers.
Room upgrades and program amenities are based upon availability at time of arrival unless otherwise noted.
Room upgrades are offered only for designated hotels and room categories and individual hotel participation may be withdrawn without prior notice.
Upgrades may not apply to suite bookings.
Program is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Blackout dates and additional terms and conditions may apply.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Does anyone know if this can be combined with the 4th night free benefit of the Prestige?
Old Mar 25, 2015, 6:26 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum Pro, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Valveking
Does anyone know if this can be combined with the 4th night free benefit of the Prestige?
would be a great feature!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:28 pm

The benefits guide says they can't be combined.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 6:00 am

Programs: Starwood Residences Owner, AA 1MM, MP Gold, Avis-Hertz PC, Ritz Gold
The RC and FS benefits were removed from the Prestige website a few weeks ago.

Hope they did away with excluding them from the 4th night free promo. Silly restriction to have when Amex FHR/ Virtuoso can combine.

Carlson who administers the promo is also a Virtuoso agency. I'm waiting for the day to double dip on a 3rd night free promo (or 5th) + 4th night free Citi benefit.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 11:23 am

Carlson is maybe a Virtuoso agency but they can't do Virtuoso rate with 4th night free. I've tried maybe 8 times but failed every single time. They just can't do it.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 10:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
It seems that the FS partnership is back. I booked the FS Seoul and there is daily breakfast for two, a complimentary one category upgrade (excluding signature suites and villas), and $100 USD F&B credit, and complimentary basic internet in rooms/premium internet in suites.

Only thing missing is a late check out. Not too shabby! ^
Old Apr 27, 2016, 9:04 am

I booked the Four Seasons Mexico City. I got all the preferred partner benefits mentioned above and fourth night free.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 10:58 am

Is it possible to combine the 4NF benefit with the "book 2 nights, get a 3rd night free" that some Four Seasons hotels directly offer themselves, independent of Virtuoso?
Old Apr 27, 2016, 11:30 am

Yes, it worked for me. Mexico City had the third night free and I got the fourth night with the prestige. However, the rep had to actually call the Four Seasons because for some reason she couldn't access the preferred partner special site. Email confirmation sent by citi later that night.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by JayBird0711
Yes, it worked for me. Mexico City had the third night free and I got the fourth night with the prestige. However, the rep had to actually call the Four Seasons because for some reason she couldn't access the preferred partner special site. Email confirmation sent by citi later that night.
So you're saying that you booked 4 nights but only had to pay 2 nights?
Old Apr 27, 2016, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by iluvdoco
So you're saying that you booked 4 nights but only had to pay 2 nights?
Correct. According to the email, I will be reimbursed for the fourth night. So, $375, $375, $0 (four seasons third night free promo), and $375. I will be reimbursed after my stay by citi for $446.25 (4th night plus taxes, fees).
Old May 3, 2016, 2:14 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
I wonder if you book a suite, if you get upgraded to the next category suite as long as it's not a specialty suite. Anyone have any data points for FS?
Old May 26, 2016, 11:52 pm

For those of you that received that fourth night reimbursement and breakfast, was it done automatically?

I have a reservation at a Four Seasons and the Citi rep said he didn't see anything about the breakfast benefit although the fourth night free was included.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.