Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2015, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by Smerri
I received my priority pass membership this weekend, a few days after receiving my card and about a week after applying.
Do you need to separately register for priority pass or does it come automatically?
Old Apr 20, 2015, 8:57 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by waygora
Do you need to separately register for priority pass or does it come automatically?
It comes automatically
Old Apr 22, 2015, 6:30 pm

Programs: status free since 2017
Originally Posted by Smerri
I received my priority pass membership this weekend, a few days after receiving my card and about a week after applying.
Does one need to make a request for Priority Pass or it follows the cc in mail few days later?
Old Apr 22, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by carsnoceans
Does one need to make a request for Priority Pass or it follows the cc in mail few days later?
IME, it arrives automatically. No request/application for Priority Pass required.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:07 am

Programs: AA, SPG
Originally Posted by waygora
Originally Posted by carsnoceans
It comes automatically in the mail.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Avis Perferred Plus
Just got a Citi Prestige account this week and have a quick question:

I am the cardholder and my partner is an authorized user, so from what I understand we will each receive a separate PPS card in the mail. If we are both traveling with a group of friends, can each of us bring in two guests for free -- me and my two guests plus him and his two guests, for 6 people total? Or is the guest limit per Prestige cardholder? How does that work?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 10:03 am

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
Originally Posted by bherman
Just got a Citi Prestige account this week and have a quick question:

I am the cardholder and my partner is an authorized user, so from what I understand we will each receive a separate PPS card in the mail. If we are both traveling with a group of friends, can each of us bring in two guests for free -- me and my two guests plus him and his two guests, for 6 people total? Or is the guest limit per Prestige cardholder? How does that work?
It should be 2 guests per PPS card, so yes, 6 of you can enter the lounge for free.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 1:48 pm

Programs: AS MVP; Hilton Gold (Citi Card); Priority Pass (Citi Prestige); Nexus/Global Entry/TSA Pre
I applied and was approved for the Citi Prestige card last Friday and received the card via FedEx on Wed. When I activated the card I was able to call Citi and obtain my Priority Pass number and PIN which allowed me to create an account online. I have my PP account details printed out that include name, number and join date - hopefully this will get me into any lounges until my actual card arrives in the mail.
Old May 1, 2015, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by mia
Welcome to FlyerTalk. You should have been admitted by presenting your Priority Pass Select card, but not by presenting your Prestige card. Which did you use?
Does this mean that I can get into any of the Priority Pass Select lounges even if I'm not flying with that particular airline that day? For example, I'm flying Delta tomorrow. Since, however, Alaska's lounge is available I'd like to use it. But do I need an Alaska boarding pass to get in or can I just prensent PPS card?

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2015, 9:35 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Mellonc
...I can get into any of the Priority Pass Select lounges even if I'm not flying with that particular airline
Yes.
Old May 18, 2015, 11:42 am

Time from receipt of Prestige card to receipt of PP card?

Does anyone have any recent experiences in terms of how long after they received their actual Prestige card it took them to receive their Priority Pass card?

I was approved for the Prestige on Wed, and received the T&Cs on Friday, and the actual card on Sat, FWIW. Have some travel coming up and am curious if I might get the PP card before then. Thanks.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by zs58
Does anyone have any recent experiences in terms of how long after they received their actual Prestige card it took them to receive their Priority Pass card?

I was approved for the Prestige on Wed, and received the T&Cs on Friday, and the actual card on Sat, FWIW. Have some travel coming up and am curious if I might get the PP card before then. Thanks.

I received my prestige card 9 days ago and have not gotten my lounge info yet. I called yesterday and they were not able to tell me whwn it was coming but suggested I wait for it.

I also have some extensive travel coming up and would like to have this lounge access.
Old May 19, 2015, 9:16 am

Programs: AS MVP; Hilton Gold (Citi Card); Priority Pass (Citi Prestige); Nexus/Global Entry/TSA Pre
Originally Posted by zs58

I applied for the Prestige card on April 17, was approved on the phone, and received the card April 22nd. After I activated the card I called and they gave me my PP number and pin over the phone, which allowed me to create a PP login account. I had printed out the PP account page with my card number and join date and was going to use that to gain access since I was traveling on April 27th, but my PP card arrived on April 24th - so I never got to test getting access with just the card number. I have read else where that most clubs will let you in if you have the number and say you left your card at home or have not gotten it yet.
Old May 21, 2015, 9:07 pm

Has anyone used this at the Hong Kong Plaza Premium lounges? What do you get for entry with the Prestige Priority? We're a family of four considering staying overnight there on a transit to Bali.
Old May 22, 2015, 10:57 am

Hey guys I have a question.

I just received this card but because I'm currently out of state, I am unable to have it with me when I travel.
Do you think I could show a picture of this card with my name on it and I'll be able to use it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.