Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Prestige: Priority Pass Select membership.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2017, 9:50 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Relax and unwind with Priority Pass™ Select lounges around the world. You and your authorized users will have access to hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass™ Select- no need to enroll. Immediate family or up to two guests traveling with you can also access the lounge. A separate membership card will be issued to you and your authorized users for access to Priority Pass lounges. For lounge locations, visit prioritypass.com/lounges.
https://www.cardbenefits.citi.com/#1pro3

Bear in mind that this only means that Citi will not charge you for bringing your immediate family as guests. The lounge still sets its own guest policy.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by mia
https://www.cardbenefits.citi.com/#1pro3

Bear in mind that this only means that Citi will not charge you for bringing your immediate family as guests. The lounge still sets its own guest policy.
Never heard of this I had taken my family to so many priority lounges without any charges. Infact that is the one of main reason I keep citi prestige instead of other because it offer free access with family. Any other card you know which allow this ?
Old Jul 30, 2017, 11:16 am
mia

Originally Posted by laxman11
Never heard of this...
Of what, specifically? That a lounge can limit the number of guests? See the Priority Pass terms:

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/conditions-of-use

In particular paragraphs 12 & 13.

The Priority Pass membership bundled with Chase Sapphire Reserve also does not pass through guest fees.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:59 am

Does this card 's priority pass still allow for 2 free guests?
Old Mar 4, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, SQ Gold
Priority pass renewal

I've had PP from the Citi Prestige card for nearly 3 years now and I just realized that the PP card shows it expires next month. Has anyone had experience renewing their membership? Does that happen automatically since I've kept the Citi Prestige or do I need to call up Citi or PP to renew it?
Old Mar 5, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, Global Entry
Originally Posted by dadamn
I've had PP from the Citi Prestige card for nearly 3 years now and I just realized that the PP card shows it expires next month. Has anyone had experience renewing their membership? Does that happen automatically since I've kept the Citi Prestige or do I need to call up Citi or PP to renew it?
I have always received a renewal from PP after I renew my Prestige card and pay the fee.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
My PP card was due to expire last week. I received a replacement about 4 weeks ago without doing anything. I'm guessing you'll get yours in the next few weeks.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 4:26 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
I received a new physical card as well but the online PP account already reflected an updated expiry date.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 7:27 am

I received a new PP from Citi Prestige about a month ago, I have just cancelled the Citi Prestige, should I expect that they will "claw back" the PP card? It has and expiry date of April 2021. It is not a big deal because I have PP available with other cards, I just want to know if I should pursue those other outlets or if this PP card will continue till the expiration date. Thanks.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 7:41 am
mia

Originally Posted by Leisuremiles
.... It has and expiry date of April 2021....
This does not mean the membership is valid until that date, it means the physical card must be replaced not later than that date.
seawolf likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2018, 3:55 am

Originally Posted by Leisuremiles
I received a new PP from Citi Prestige about a month ago, I have just cancelled the Citi Prestige, should I expect that they will "claw back" the PP card? It has and expiry date of April 2021. It is not a big deal because I have PP available with other cards, I just want to know if I should pursue those other outlets or if this PP card will continue till the expiration date. Thanks.
This is a surprisingly common question, but i recommend that you think of it like the credit card. They all have expiration dates, but if you cancel the credit card, you can no longer charge on it regardless of the stated "expiration date". Your PP card membership is intimately tied to your credit card and it isn't as if the credit card companies are pre-paying for an annual membership for you.
Old May 21, 2018, 1:14 pm
mia

Has anyone actually been billed by Citi for bringing more than two guests into a Priority Pass lounge?
Old Jul 27, 2018, 4:40 pm

I just added an Authorized user. Do I need to call to enroll him in to priory pass? Or the priory pass will be sent automatically?
Old Oct 17, 2018, 11:27 am

Edited: I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks mia!

Last edited by lkar; Oct 17, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Old Oct 17, 2018, 11:52 am
mia

Originally Posted by lkar
The Prestige website now seems to indicate that they now will only pay for one guest.
Where do you see this? I see:

Immediate family or up to two guests traveling with you can also access the lounge.
https://www.cardbenefits.citi.com/default.aspx#1pro3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.