Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Hilton Honors VISA (no annual fee version) [Ends Dec 2017]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2014, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
ALL Citi HHonors application links are now DEAD.

Citi's contract to issue Hilton co-branded cards ends December 31, 2017. Citi will sell most accounts to American Express. The criteria for determining which accounts are eligible to be sold are unpublished. Read Hilton FAQ: http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/e...-card-faq.html .
Print Wikipost

Citi Hilton Honors VISA (no annual fee version) [Ends Dec 2017]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2018, 2:36 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Has anyone had any luck getting old statements from Citi? They are gone from Citi's website and Amex only has the last two.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 2:40 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Has anyone had any luck getting old statements from Citi? They are gone from Citi's website and Amex only has the last two.
Looking at my Amex account last night and suddenly previous years' statements were available as PDFs. Maybe the transition is in stages?
Old Mar 6, 2018, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by bitterproffit
Looking at my Amex account last night and suddenly previous years' statements were available as PDFs. Maybe the transition is in stages?
Maybe. I just checked and I only show statements starting with Nov 17. Really need these statements to do my taxes
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Maybe. I just checked and I only show statements starting with Nov 17. Really need these statements to do my taxes
I would suggest that if you need statements for your taxes you stop trusting banks, and either re-instate paper statements, or manually print or save each statement monthly as its issued, so you have your own copy when you get to tax time. (That won't necessarily help with your present situation, but it can any such situation from recurring in the future.)

Any statements you see on any bank website right now, print or save them now, in case they disappear tomorrow!
Old Mar 8, 2018, 9:48 pm

I saw this thread bumped and was hoping the churn was back on,
Old Mar 9, 2018, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
I would suggest that if you need statements for your taxes you stop trusting banks, and either re-instate paper statements, or manually print or save each statement monthly as its issued, so you have your own copy when you get to tax time. (That won't necessarily help with your present situation, but it can any such situation from recurring in the future.)

Any statements you see on any bank website right now, print or save them now, in case they disappear tomorrow!
Sage advice. Luckily I was able to get the statements from Amex this time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.