Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Private Pass "Beyond"

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2013, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL PLT, HH DIA, IHG PLT, Hertz PLT, Bonvoy GLD, Avis Pres Club
Citi Private Pass "Beyond"

I just received an email from "Citi Private Pass Beyond" inviting me to 2 complimentary tickets to see Rolling Stones at Staples Center in 6 days. The offer claims this is a "new invitation only entertainment program."

I am a Citi Executive AA card holder, and I am also a Citi Private Bank customer. I suspect it has something to do with one or the other.

Curious if anyone else has received a similar announcement or knows anything about this new "beyond" program.
Old May 15, 2013, 2:03 am

I hadn't heard of it, but it doesn't seem like they're hiding it: http://www.citiprivatepass.com . Their FAQ suggests it's open to all card holders.

Maybe the complimentary aspect is a result of the PB?
Old May 16, 2013, 12:40 am

I got that email too, but did not heed it any attention.
Old May 19, 2013, 8:41 am

Programs: 2MM AA Lifetime Platinum, Lifetime Marriott Platinum, still more to go!
Got my 2 tickets...

I did pay attention to this email and I am locked in for two "VIP" tickets to see the Stones, plus a two hour pre-party. I thought it was a nice offer for at least $300 of value to see a concert that I should enjoy. See how it ends up tomorrow night!

Anyone else going?

-Jeff
Old May 19, 2013, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
I'll be there. At least the one at Staples tomorrow night.

The concierge told me that I will be provided with front row seats as well as a meet and greet. I'll believe it when I see it.
Old May 22, 2013, 2:40 pm

Programs: 2MM AA Lifetime Platinum, Lifetime Marriott Platinum, still more to go!
A good time, good show!

Just closing the loop here. Went to the show, attended the pre-show VIP and enjoyed the great seats. They weren't front row, but about 20 rows back from the "tongue" stage extension. Met a few other folks who were American Executive card holders, as well as the Citi Prestige card. Had a nice chat with Scott from Citi about the event and possible future "thank you" events that may be free or not - and to keep our eyes open for future opportunities.

-Jeff
Old May 24, 2013, 10:39 pm

I'm glad to see this thread as I am attending the Chicago concert next week and am wondering if it will be as good as they made it sound in the email. I am a Citi AA World Elite cardholder and didn't get the first round of tickets but got them when they opened another round yesterday. Should be fun!
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:06 am

Citi Prestige Private Pass Beyond

Citi has a program called Private Pass Beyond that gives Citi Prestige card holders VIP access to certain events. However, for the past 6 months there haven't been any new events.

Does anyone have recommendations of other credit cards that provide hard-to-find access to fun events?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 10:06 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Originally Posted by churwitz
Citi has a program called Private Pass Beyond that gives Citi Prestige card holders VIP access to certain events. However, for the past 6 months there haven't been any new events.

Does anyone have recommendations of other credit cards that provide hard-to-find access to fun events?
Updating an older thread here, but it appears Private Pass Beyond is dead. Going to the official website results in a message under the heading "Exciting News" indicating that Private Pass Beyond and Private Pass have been combined:

To make it easier for you to search all of the entertainment offers available to you as a Citi cardmember, the Citi® Private Pass BEYOND® and Citi® Private Pass® programs are being combined into one incredible entertainment access platform.

Now the exclusive event offers you've been receiving will be included along with special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events annually, including presale tickets and VIP packages to the year's hottest concerts, sporting events, dining experiences, complimentary movie screenings and more via Citi Private Pass.

With this program transition, you'll now be receiving Citi Private Pass emails in place of Citi Private Pass Beyond emails, showcasing a full list of Citi's entertainment access available to you, plus select exclusive event offers.

Visit www.CitiPrivatePass.com for more access!

We look forward to continuing to serve you great entertainment and seeing you at many events throughout the year.
Cheers,
LBBZman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.