Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Expired] Citi Premier 50,000 TY Bonus Pts. ($500+ worth) FEE FREE FIRST YEAR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Expired] Citi Premier 50,000 TY Bonus Pts. ($500+ worth) FEE FREE FIRST YEAR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 7:11 am

Programs: Starwood Gold, HiltonHHonors Silver, Marriott Silver, Delta SkyMiles
Originally Posted by ddfr
Thanks so much for the quick response...boy would I love to be targeted for that...
It's a mystery how these targeted offers work, but I will say that I've received a ton of offers for my daughter after I added her as an authorized user on my CapOne Visa. We've also canceled our BA and United Premiere cards recently. I'm wondering if activity in your credit file triggers these offers.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 9:01 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Got my card yesterday. Now gotta find where to do another $2500 spend
Old Oct 19, 2011, 9:27 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Anyone else showing this card as 0% APR online? I think the specs said like 14-19.9%... no? Would be nice to get that extra kick too!
Old Oct 19, 2011, 9:29 am

Just FYI -

I applied over the phone one week ago and received a "we will let you know" response. This morning I receive an email saying I was approved and should get my card within a week.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:57 pm

Just fired off 3 apps for the family. Got the dreaded "Application received" message. Funny thing is, it gave this message as soon as I submitted the app. So maybe instant approvals aren't possible with this card? I guess we will wait and see. This is a great deal!
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA, DL, BA
Originally Posted by Jesperss
Just FYI -

I applied over the phone one week ago and received a "we will let you know" response. This morning I receive an email saying I was approved and should get my card within a week.
Same thing here. You would think that they would at least follow up with an email after the application saying "We received the application" so people do not wonder if the application got lost.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:18 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by vgacolor
Same thing here. You would think that they would at least follow up with an email after the application saying "We received the application" so people do not wonder if the application got lost.
Check last week, we were all thinking the link didn't work. I applied on Tuesday and nothing. The link just stopped after #3? Friday E-mail with acct.#, credit limit and of course the approval. lol

Last edited by jjmiller69; Oct 19, 2011 at 5:26 pm
Old Oct 19, 2011, 7:12 pm

Programs: Alaska Air, Delta
Got the e-mail today!

We applied a week ago today and got the approval today!
Old Oct 19, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by luckyonene
We applied a week ago today and got the approval today!
Welcome to flyertalk luckyonene and congrats!
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:55 am

Programs: AA Plat,PC Plat, HHonors Gold
Is calling the only way to apply for this card? The link leads nowhere
Old Oct 20, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
Deleted duplicate.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
Like many others here, applied last week got my approval yesterday. Even my TYP account now reflects the new account. They pulled Transunion here in SoCal.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by aubreyfromwheaton
Ha HA!

tried 2 browser trick cuz it asks if you want MC or VISA.

Originally Posted by ia9561
Tried the same thing and got the 30 day pending on both.
Follow up... I called last night to check on the status of my applications. The MasterCard is still in process, however the Visa was denied. I must have hit submit on the MC a split second before submitting the Visa.

Their systems caught the fact that I submitted two applications at the same time, unlike the AA AMEX and Visa card applications that could be submitted together.

I checked my inquiries and there was only one.

The rep I talked to made it sound like you could reapply for the other one in a month, but I'm not sure if you'd get the second bonus.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by kyunbit
Is calling the only way to apply for this card? The link leads nowhere
That's what we thought last week. Applied 10/11 got to step 3 and then nothing. Called no record of it, didn't reapply? Recieved E-mail late on 10/14 approved. Recieved card today. Yes there system needs to be improved, but it is working. Good luck
Old Oct 21, 2011, 1:16 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ia9561
Follow up... I called last night to check on the status of my applications. The MasterCard is still in process, however the Visa was denied. I must have hit submit on the MC a split second before submitting the Visa.

Their systems caught the fact that I submitted two applications at the same time, unlike the AA AMEX and Visa card applications that could be submitted together.

I checked my inquiries and there was only one.

The rep I talked to made it sound like you could reapply for the other one in a month, but I'm not sure if you'd get the second bonus.
Too bad! I was hoping the 2-browser trick would work for this as well Still, 50,000 TYP ain't bad!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.