Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Expired] Citi Premier 50,000 TY Bonus Pts. ($500+ worth) FEE FREE FIRST YEAR

[Expired] Citi Premier 50,000 TY Bonus Pts. ($500+ worth) FEE FREE FIRST YEAR

Old Jan 31, 2012, 2:04 pm

Programs: As many as I can!
Originally Posted by 8tracks
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the link in the first post of this thread is now for a 30,000 Bonus Points/First Year Fee Waived Offer. I did find a 50,000 point offer that does not waive the fee here:
http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc...C7C0588E195BDA
I have a working link to the 50,000 version with the $125 fee waived for the 1st year on my blog.

Full disclosure: I do get a referral if you use the link on the blog.

You can also find other versions online with the 1st year fee waived.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 4:07 pm

Thanks, but the link from your blog doesn't allow me to select MC/ Visa. Only Visa shows up. Is there a separate link that shows the radio button for Visa and MC? I want to try the two-browser trick, hope it works!
Old Jan 31, 2012, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by worldcitizen25
Thanks, but the link from your blog doesn't allow me to select MC/ Visa. Only Visa shows up. Is there a separate link that shows the radio button for Visa and MC? I want to try the two-browser trick, hope it works!
Unfortunately, that's the only link which I have. Please keep us posted on whether the 2-browser trick works!
Old Jan 31, 2012, 6:12 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by worldcitizen25
When I got mine in 11/2011 I was told they were only giving out the Visa. My wife got the MC when she applied in 10/2011. They said they had done all the MC's they planned and were now only doing Visa's.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 7:48 pm

expiration

does anyone know when (if) this offer is set to expire or is an ongoing offer?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by ddfr
One blog I went into today said it's going to expire tonight? Sometimes it just means their link won't work and others might. So take it as a rumor right now. They said it was going to be 30,000 starting tomorrow.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 5:21 pm

thanks

Originally Posted by ddfr

One blog I went into today said it's going to expire tonight? Sometimes it just means their link won't work and others might. So take it as a rumor right now. They said it was going to be 30,000 starting tomorrow.

Thank you --think I will try an application tonight, then.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 12:57 pm

Anyone ever book hotels thru thankyou.com. I was wondering if there are any problems.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by snugglening
Anyone ever book hotels thru thankyou.com. I was wondering if there are any problems.
They book through hotelbeds.com which is a last minute consolidator. Your information is not sent to the hotel until the week of your stay.

If you want to talk to the hotel about your reservation, it will take a bit of pushing to get them to forward your voucher to the hotel.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by jjmiller69
It is still 50,000 points with the 1st year fee waived.

I'm curious which blog suggested it would disappear?
Old Feb 3, 2012, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Million Mile Secrets

it was delta points.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 5:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, JetBlue Mosaic (sometimes)
Originally Posted by michael_v
it was delta points.
I got word from Citi that the offer is being pulled "immediately". Sometimes that means that they are just not willing to pay affiliates any more, but I am guessing this time, they are pulling the whole thing. Actually, I think they may have already pulled it since I've found dead links on a few blogs. If you still know of a way to get it, I would recommend doing it now. Note that I don't have access to this offer anymore either, but don't let me deter you from looking at my blog anyway
Old Feb 3, 2012, 7:37 pm
xp0

Like Million Mile Secrets said, its still on his blog. I clicked the link and it is still working for 50,000 points.

Just read the requirements -- It is pretty high ... 5k in 6 months then 5k more in the next 6 months. 10k in a year with all the other offers out
Old Feb 3, 2012, 8:32 pm

For those who are trying the two-browser trick - are you guys applying for the Premier (50k) and the Preferred (30k) since the MC option is no longer available for the Premier? Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2012, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by Million Mile Secrets

I didn't keep track of it. I usually go through 10+ blogs per day. Glad you still have it available. But it does sound like others are having trouble.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.