Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

TYP flight redemption: Prestige $0.0133 - $0.016/pt until 7/2017, Premier $0.0125/pt.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2013, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SpammersAreScum
Prestige cardholders: the current value of points is $0.016 if redeemed for flights on American Airlines, or $0.0133 on other airlines.

The redemption value on all airlines changes to $0.0125, on July 23, 2017. This is the same value as Citi Premier and Chase Sapphire Preferred. Discussion is in this thread:

Citi Prestige benefit and reward changes

If the TYP portal is not showing the lowest fares you've identified on Google, an OTA, or the airline directly -- call Citi TYP and then ask to get Connexions on the line. Doesn't cost extra to do book that way....but will take longer and manual bookings will NOT show up in your TYP MyTrips tab.

TYP portal pricing should be verified for every flight, it cannot be trusted to show the lowest fare. Also scroll over all the way, since some carriers are not on the main screen, and may have lower fares/points than their preferred carriers.
Print Wikipost

TYP flight redemption: Prestige $0.0133 - $0.016/pt until 7/2017, Premier $0.0125/pt.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:55 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Unhappy

Points Concierge no longer exists

Originally Posted by beachmiles
Thank you:
"ThankYou Rewards Help
How do I use Points Concierge?
Log on to www.thankyou.com and complete a simple three-step form or call the ThankYou® Service Center and describe your desired reward. If we can find and price what you are looking for, the Points Expert will let you know how many ThankYou Points will be needed to redeem for almost any reward you desire. Please allow two to five business days for the Points Expert to respond to your request. Certain restrictions apply."

Do Ultimate Rewards and Membership Rewards offer a similar service, making hotel rewards available? Beyond what is displayed online.
Almost 10 years of playing this game and I still have a lot to learn.
No longer available. I just tried to use Points Concierge and was told it was discontinued about a month ago. If anyone knows that is wrong let me know. I will HUCA.

Last edited by beachmiles; Jul 26, 2017 at 2:01 pm
Old Jul 31, 2017, 2:01 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Confirmed

HUCA, about five times. Different departments, different people. No luck

Originally Posted by beachmiles
Points Concierge no longer exists

No longer available. I just tried to use Points Concierge and was told it was discontinued about a month ago. If anyone knows that is wrong let me know. I will HUCA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.