Old Mar 6, 2017, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
https://www.citipricerewind.com/guide
Print Wikipost

CITI Price Rewind

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:17 pm

What is stopping people from buying stuff, file the PP claim, and then return the stuff within the return's window for profit?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Being charged with fraud?

Originally Posted by tomvu1606
What is stopping people from buying stuff, file the PP claim, and then return the stuff within the return's window for profit?
Old Apr 23, 2019, 4:26 pm
formerly willbbiddy

I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone on the phone so I figured I would come here for sage wisdom.

Some of the products I'm buying return multiple results on the rewind portal. Is it ok to set up rewinds on all the results or do I have to pick the one I think will give me the best results.

My best example is a computer power supply, SSR-650FX, all 3 results are the exact same product I purchased. What do I do, please help. TIA everyone.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by BirdLawyer
I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone on the phone so I figured I would come here for sage wisdom.

Some of the products I'm buying return multiple results on the rewind portal. Is it ok to set up rewinds on all the results or do I have to pick the one I think will give me the best results.

My best example is a computer power supply, SSR-650FX, all 3 results are the exact same product I purchased. What do I do, please help. TIA everyone.
That's what I do. I setup multiple rewinds on the same item when there are many matches for one item. Often the price only drops at 1 or 2 retailers.
I then do a manual price match for the one that dropped the most, and cancel the others.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 11:59 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
What's going on with the processing times on refunds? I have stuff that has been "processing request" for 3+ weeks.

Maybe this is the method to get your started for the removal of the plan
Old Aug 5, 2019, 4:09 pm

Amazon 3rd party sellers ok?

For lower price submissions, can I use an ad from amazon 3rd party seller?
Old Aug 7, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Does Citi Price Rewind go against minimum spend?

Recently got approved for Citi AA Platinum Select where I have to complete $4K min spend. Does taking advantage of the price rewind feature (whether in the form of statement credit or check) count against progress of the minimum spend?
Old Aug 19, 2019, 11:10 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by hightide
Recently got approved for Citi AA Platinum Select where I have to complete $4K min spend. Does taking advantage of the price rewind feature (whether in the form of statement credit or check) count against progress of the minimum spend?
No, it does not take away from spending.
hightide likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.