Wiki Posts
Search

choice privileges mall not working

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2022, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A+/CP
choice privileges mall not working

I have been unable to login to this website to purchase something and extend my points. Is this still a valid working website that should be working? Has anyone been able to login?
Old Jun 1, 2022, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by Calboy9903
I have been unable to login to this website to purchase something and extend my points. Is this still a valid working website that should be working? Has anyone been able to login?
Yes ....after I cleared the cache or in incognito mode.
Old Jun 5, 2022, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by Calboy9903
Originally Posted by Travelomania
Yes ....after I cleared the cache or in incognito mode.
Not any longer able to login to the Choice Privileges Mall.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 12:46 pm

No more choiceprivilegesmall.com

Well... my last earned shopping points have been approved on 10/21/22 and posted to my account.
However, there is no longer any link available to the shopping mall and therefore I called the service center.
I was told by a supervisor that as of November 1st Choice had ended the relationship with the online shopping portal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.