Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Choice website issues w/ change rez, cancel rez, and display of past stays

Choice website issues w/ change rez, cancel rez, and display of past stays

Old Oct 13, 19, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thumbs down Choice website issues w/ change rez, cancel rez, and display of past stays

This weekend I've had multiple issues with the Choice Hotels website (even after clearing cookies):
  • I tried to change a reservation, but the Change button lit up but did nothing (did not go to a new page).
  • I made a new reservation for the same date at the same hotel, and then tried to cancel the old one, but while it went through all the cancellation steps, it never gave me a cancellation number and never sent a cancellation email, and then when I went to "upcoming reservations" again it showed the reservation still there, allowed me to try to cancel again with the same failure every time. I finally had to call in to cancel (because the cancellation deadline was coming up soon). And, btw, the automated interface on the phone line asked for my arrival date, not my reservation number (and I had two reservations on the same day and no way to explain to the automated phone system which of the two I wanted to cancel), so I had to wait 10ish minutes for a live person just to be able to cancel by reservation number.
  • My list of recent stays is showing two stays as cancelled with 0 points, but my statement for Oct-Dec 2019 shows those stays crediting correctly. Why does the recent stay page think it's cancelled when the statement knows it wasn't???

Search this Thread