Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Extra Airline Miles for Stays Until March 31st

Old Feb 13, 19, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, WN, SPG Gold, Choice Platinum, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Club Carlson Gold

The current promo is ending, but this looks good if you have some stays coming up that you can't shift to another program and want to earn through AA or Aeroplan. Registration doesn't appear necessary, but, of course, you need to change your earning preference: https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...d801be0a24060d.
lougord99 likes this.
Old Feb 13, 19, 6:07 pm

Programs: Choice Privlidges Elite Diamond- 120+ Choice Privileges nights/year, Delta, UA
Good find. I'm going to switch after this current lame promotion with the double points to collecting AA points till they change to the "stay two nights" promo.
Old Feb 14, 19, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, WN, SPG Gold, Choice Platinum, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by n dakota View Post
Good find. I'm going to switch after this current lame promotion with the double points to collecting AA points till they change to the "stay two nights" promo.
My plan as well. I actually have a Quality Inn stay tonight in the Outer Banks of North Carolina that I could leave under the double points promo, but at a $50 rate, I think I'll get more from 1500 AA miles than about 1000 Choice points. I found the miles promo while rooting around the Choice website to see if there were any other options more appealing between the end of the double points promo and the next hotel promo, which I agree is likely a return to the "stay two nights" promo. And it may very well be that the next promo won't start until around April 1 anyway so no real loss by taking advantage of this for AA or Aeroplan.
Old Feb 17, 19, 5:19 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
The usual caution to those who are not already alert: Be sure to switch back when you want to earn Choice Privileges points again.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Feb 21, 19, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n dakota View Post
Which they are doing starting 2/26:

Upcoming Promotion (starting at post 201)

Search this Thread