Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 100 Airline Miles

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2018, 10:56 am
Original Poster

The 100 Airline Miles

So due to my job... I Stay in different Comfort Inns/Suites 3 or 4 nights a week in the DC/Maryland metro area. I have my own corporate card so I get to take advantage of the loyalty status along with the rewards perks. I expect to be at the diamond level by Before December ends

I set my preferences Two weeks ago to get 100 air miles so I can just let those points accumulate. As soon as I reach 500,000 rewards points... I’m taking a long break with my rewards points and going to the Maldives. The airline miles just sweetens the deal

but I’m not getting my air miles... am I doing something wrong. I linked my account with my AA advantage account but I’m not seeing any evidence of air miles being added to my account

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.