Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Best time of day / number to call for optimal Choice call center?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2018, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

What time of day do you have the best results reaching an on shore call center for reservations? Do you have better results calling the (Elite) Booking #, the Privileges # or another number entirely (APAC, etc.)?

I've had a number of issues with even basic award reservations over the phone lately. At least one call center has access to a new reservations system that works properly, but other call center(s) are either untrained on this system or unwilling to access it. Trying to increase my odds and thought answers to the questions above would be useful for others as well 👍
Old Jan 26, 2018, 8:26 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

@mster My sincerest apologies that you have experienced issues over the phone lately. Can you please private message me with your Member Number so we can learn from the calls that took place to improve processes for the future?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.