FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Choice | Choice Privileges (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choice-choice-privileges-640/)
-   -   Targeted offer? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choice-choice-privileges/1865789-targeted-offer.html)

mad cow disease Sep 7, 2017 10:10 pm

Targeted offer?

Anybody in this forum get a targeted (?) offer in May offering 3000 points with every stay booked through the app? I stayed about five times during the promo period but the points haven't posted, almost two months later. Of course, e-mails to Choice Privileges support go unanswered. :td:

You've Been Selected for This Special Offer
Book with the Mobile App, Earn 3,000 Bonus Points Per Stay
Travel connected and confident when you hit the road with the NEW Choice Hotels app. Effortless app bookings at the lowest price, guaranteed.

Earn 3,000 bonus points per stay:
1. Book on the app from May 10 -June 8
2. Stay by July 10
3. Get 3,000 bonus points on each stay
(up to 20,000 bonus points)

Subject to availability. Hotel reservations must be made through the mobile app by 6/8/17 and stay completed by 7/10/17. A stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or checkouts. Only valid for qualifying stays, which exclude rooms booked below certain rates, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer as part of pre-paid wholesale rates, wholesale packages or senior tours. For stays booked between 5/10/17 and 6/8/17 and completed by 7/10/17, members will be awarded 3,000 points per qualifying stay, up to a total maximum of 20,000 bonus points. The bonus points will be added to the member's account within 3-4 weeks after the promotion ends on 7/10/17. Choice Hotels reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time. Available to U.S. and Canadian residents only. Trips at vacation rental property locations do not qualify for promotional bonus points. For Choice Privileges program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit www.ChoicePrivileges.com. Email offer is valid only for use by and for intended recipient. Access to or use of this email offer by anyone else is unauthorized and will not be eligible to receive bonus points. Hotels are independently owned and operated.

ChoiceHotels Sep 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Sincerest Apologies

Originally Posted by mad cow disease (Post 28790897)
Anybody in this forum get a targeted (?) offer in May offering 3000 points with every stay booked through the app? I stayed about five times during the promo period but the points haven't posted, almost two months later. Of course, e-mails to Choice Privileges support go unanswered. :td:

My apologies that you have not received your points earned for the promo period. Can you please private message me with you CP number and phone number so we can look into this issue for you?

Thank you very much and we will work to get this resolved as quickly as possible.