Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Choice Privileges Co-brand Credit Card [WF now, was Barclays]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choice Privileges Co-brand Credit Card [WF now, was Barclays]

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2023, 9:04 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this comment with us. We feel glad to learn your application was approved, and we also appreciate your patience in dealing with this matter. If something else comes up, please let us know. Have a blessed day.

Carlos
Customer Care
Old May 20, 2023, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL, AA, IHG, Choice Privileges, Amtrak, Hyatt
WF Credit Card Statement

My first statement with WF cut today since I was converted over from Barclays. Everything is okay. EXCEPT. Nowhere on the statement, does it show how many points are being sent to my Choice Hotels account. No mention of points breakdown or anything regarding points. WF needs to get its act together in this regard. Hopefully the points will show up in my account in the next few days.

On the WF website it doesn’t show either what each posted transaction earned regarding points.

Of course, WF isn’t known as a prime time player in the points and miles world, so none of this should come as a surprise.
Old May 20, 2023, 1:05 pm

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this comment with us. We understand your frustration since having a clear understanding of the number of points you will receive becomes essential for the program. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to contact their customer service team at 833-714-3490 since they are in the best position to clarify your doubts. Have a lovely weekend.

Carlos

Customer Care
Old May 22, 2023, 12:39 pm

Some follow up.

WF states next billing statement will have a more detail concerning points. I asked about online points breakdown for each posted purchase. They didn't have an answer. They did state that once a credit card statement closes, points are sent to Choice Hotels. Well duh, that's how it's supposed to work. So far the points from credit card spend have not shown up in my Choice Privileges account.

WF transferred me over to Choice Hotels. Then I have to constantly repeat myself to the Choice rep. Put on hold numerous times. Choice Rep contacts WF. WF asked that I be patient, and give it a few more days for the points from credit card spend to show up. Conversion struggles. WF and Choice both, freely admitted, that they have complaints from numerous customers, that the credit card statements don't reflect points earned. WF is working on it.

I'll follow up on this thread.
Old May 22, 2023, 5:38 pm

Hello, there. We can imagine your frustration and disappointment regarding this matter, as having documentation of your points earned is of utmost importance. Please know you can visit this link https://sites.wf.com/choice-conversion-faq/ for an exhaustive list of Frequently Asked Questions and information. However, my team would like to send your comments to all the parties involved; to do so, you may send us a private message with the full name, email, and phone number linked to your account. Thank you. -Mei

Originally Posted by TheVig
Some follow up.

WF states next billing statement will have a more detail concerning points. I asked about online points breakdown for each posted purchase. They didn't have an answer. They did state that once a credit card statement closes, points are sent to Choice Hotels. Well duh, that's how it's supposed to work. So far the points from credit card spend have not shown up in my Choice Privileges account.

WF transferred me over to Choice Hotels. Then I have to constantly repeat myself to the Choice rep. Put on hold numerous times. Choice Rep contacts WF. WF asked that I be patient, and give it a few more days for the points from credit card spend to show up. Conversion struggles. WF and Choice both, freely admitted, that they have complaints from numerous customers, that the credit card statements don't reflect points earned. WF is working on it.

I'll follow up on this thread.
Old May 23, 2023, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
Hello, there. We can imagine your frustration and disappointment regarding this matter, as having documentation of your points earned is of utmost importance. Please know you can visit this link https://sites.wf.com/choice-conversion-faq/ for an exhaustive list of Frequently Asked Questions and information. However, my team would like to send your comments to all the parties involved; to do so, you may send us a private message with the full name, email, and phone number linked to your account. Thank you. -Mei
I sent you a private message.
Old May 23, 2023, 5:08 pm

Hi again, August. Thank you for following up. Kindly note that we have received and replied to your private message. Please refer there for additional assistance. -Ray.
Old May 24, 2023, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
Hi again, August. Thank you for following up. Kindly note that we have received and replied to your private message. Please refer there for additional assistance. -Ray.
I’m pleased to report my points from credit card spend have finally posted to my Choice Privileges account.
Old May 24, 2023, 12:15 pm

Thank you for letting us know that information, August. We are glad that you have your points in your Choice Privileges account. Remember that this space will remain available for further assistance. We appreciate your time and patience. Have a great day! -Vilma.

Originally Posted by TheVig
I’m pleased to report my points from credit card spend have finally posted to my Choice Privileges account.
Old Jun 17, 2023, 7:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
My Wells Fargo statement closed almost a month ago and no miles from the spend of the sign up bonus have posted yet. Any idea how long it takes?
Old Jun 17, 2023, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by jediwho
My Wells Fargo statement closed almost a month ago and no miles from the spend of the sign up bonus have posted yet. Any idea how long it takes?
Have you called WF to see if the points have been sent to Choice? Then have you called Choice to find out what the hold up is?

I went through issues when my first statement with WF cut a month ago. After three days after my statement cut, I took the initiative to reach out. A lot of back and forth with WF and Choice. My next statement closes tomorrow. If after three or four business days, I don't see the points earned from credit card spend show up in my Choice account, I will light them up again.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 5:40 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Success

A few days after first monthly statement closed, points showed up in my Choice account for that month's spending. I see nothing about Choice points on my Wells Fargo statement other than an "Access Awards" button on their task bar that takes me to Choice. It took 2-3 days for the spending points to show in my Choice assount.

My second monthly statement closed on July 2nd, with sufficient spending to qualify for the 90,000 point bonus. This morning (July 4, happy Independence Day) when I logged in to my Choice account not only were this months spending points there, but the 90,000 point bonus. Perserverence paid off.

Let's go make some reservations.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 11:11 am

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We understand the importance of receiving your hard-earned points and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while waiting for them. Please don't hesitate to contact us via private message if you need further assistance. Happy Independence Day.

Josh
Customer Service
Old Jul 11, 2023, 3:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
My statement closed two months ago and no bonus or even spending points have been credited to my account. I have spoken to Wells Fargo twice now and they finally opened a case. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Old Jul 11, 2023, 5:39 pm

We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. My team hopes for a positive outcome. However, our inbox is always open to assist you if needed. Take care.

Nehemiah
Customer Care

Originally Posted by jediwho
My statement closed two months ago and no bonus or even spending points have been credited to my account. I have spoken to Wells Fargo twice now and they finally opened a case. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.