Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Are Nordic Choice program elites eligible for perks on Choice program award nights?

Are Nordic Choice program elites eligible for perks on Choice program award nights?

Old Apr 6, 20, 12:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels View Post
Since the Nordic Choice Club is a different affiliation from the Choice Privileges program in the US, I urge you to contact them to confirm the language in their email. Although from what it sounds like, your membership status will extend to January 2021 instead of downgrading in 2020. This gives you plenty more chances to upgrade your membership in the same year as you begin traveling when the time is right. I hope that we can welcome you through our doors again. Please stay safe and take care. *Julio
I've already contacted them, confirmed the language in the email, and know that their policy is as indicated in the email language provided in my post above.

Nordic Choice Club members with elite status were all sent an email that included this language. They should check their email inboxes and junk/spam mail boxes for emails from choice.no.
Old Apr 6, 20, 4:23 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by GUWonder View Post
I've already contacted them, confirmed the language in the email, and know that their policy is as indicated in the email language provided in my post above.

Nordic Choice Club members with elite status were all sent an email that included this language. They should check their email inboxes and junk/spam mail boxes for emails from choice.no.
Thank you for helping to confirm those details from our counterparts in the Nordic Choice Club. I appreciate your ongoing patronage. If we are able to offer you any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Otherwise, feel welcome to contact the associates for the Nordic Choice Club. Take care. *Julio
GUWonder likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: