Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Comfort Inn & Suites El Dorado - Amazing Stay At Comfort Suites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2016, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Comfort Inn & Suites El Dorado

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

2309 junction city rd el dorado, arkansas US 71730

Amazing Stay At Comfort Suites (0 Photo)

Checked in on November 22, and the front desk agent Cassandra was very helpful with getting me and my family situated. She had snacks for us, she was helpful in giving us pointers on where to go to get a good meal. She was very courteous, and  with the smile and her being very patient with us, we will be coming back to visit the Comfort inn very soon.

Check In

The check in was fast, friendly, and easy, Cassandra had our keys already made, she had our registration card already made when we checked in. She had a smile that could melt your heart, and she was very courteous and polite.

Room

rooms were very lovely

Service

excellent

Dining

snacks available at check in

Overall

overall experience was awesome

Amazing Stay At Comfort Suites

Would you like to write a review on the Comfort Inn & Suites El Dorado?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.