Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Qualify for bonus between promotions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2016, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

We are starting a cross country trip starting Nov. 11th, the day that the current promotion ends, and was wondering if Choice honor 6 stays at Quality Inn for any bonuses between advertised promotions?
Old Sep 12, 2016, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What would be the point of having promotions if they gave out the same bonuses whether there were promotions or not?

So I don't really understand your question. Of course there are no promotion bonuses when there is no promotion.

Whether they will start another promotion on Nov 12 or soon thereafter, I don't know for sure. But you would have to register for that one (if any) separately. Last year they started a triple points promotion on Nov 19 after ending the previous promotion on Nov 11, but the link didn't appear until Nov 18:
In between promotions the earning at Choice is very feeble. If I have to stay at Choice during those periods, I tend to redeem rather than earn. But I do my best to stay at Choice only when there's a promo.

Me, I belong to multiple hotel programs, so stays right after Nov 11 is when I'm staying with other hotel programs, and stays before Nov 11 I'm staying a lot with Choice. (Best Western's promo ends Nov 20, Marriott's promo ends Jan 15, Hilton's promo ends Dec 31, etc.)

Last edited by sdsearch; Sep 12, 2016 at 9:07 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.