Choice BRG: now $50 gift card

Old Jul 20, 2017, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by DealAddict
Another 2 free nights in NYC thanks to Choice BRG.one In July... and one in October
How are you getting free nights in NYC if it is only a $50 gift card back after stay?? Just curious...
Old Jul 20, 2017, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by robertwcook16
How are you getting free nights in NYC if it is only a $50 gift card back after stay?? Just curious...
I'm not in the US... The $50 gift card is given to US residents, non-US still get a free night
Old Jul 26, 2017, 7:58 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by DealAddict
I'm not in the US... The $50 gift card is given to US residents, non-US still get a free night

Last edited by ChoiceHotels; Jul 27, 2017 at 6:55 am
Old Jul 29, 2017, 1:15 pm

What was in the post above??
Old Oct 4, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: A3 *Gold, AA Plat, AB Plat, Hilton Dia
I found a much cheaper rate offered by an OTA, the OTA rate can be cancelled but it needs to be payed during the booking process while the Choice rate can be payed at the check-out?
Should I try anyway?
Old Oct 4, 2019, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by johnnywho
I found a much cheaper rate offered by an OTA, the OTA rate can be cancelled but it needs to be payed during the booking process while the Choice rate can be payed at the check-out?
Should I try anyway?
Hold your horses before booking anything yet, Johnny! To qualify for the Lowest Price Guarantee, confirm the reservation with us first. It will help to have the page up with the OTA rate. Fill out this form with all the details listed. For your reference, here is another link with a quick overview of the program. If you have any questions along the way, please let us know. Thank you for considering our family of hotels! Here's to a remarkable stay! *Julio
Old Mar 1, 2023, 8:56 am

Submitted multiple claims.
After 60hours still no response. Lower rates probably will have disappeared by now

Is this even active?
Old Mar 1, 2023, 10:34 am

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to further review this for you. Please send us a private message with more information about your inquiry. If you are inquiring about the Lowest Price Guarantee, including the hotel's location, arrival date, confirmation number, and a screenshot of the confirming reservation and the rate posted on the third-party website. If the system does not allow you to attach the picture, you can email us at [email protected]. Also, if you are a member of Choice Privileges, include your account number, mailing address, and email address. We hope to hear from you soon.

Fernando
Customer Care

Originally Posted by daruda
Submitted multiple claims.
After 60hours still no response. Lower rates probably will have disappeared by now

Is this even active?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.