Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Question about $50 gift card for 2 stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2016, 7:10 am
Original Poster

I tried to register for this promotion but keep getting selected offers do not exist message. When I made my account, I did not put my US address but I have changed it since last week. Anyone have the same problem?
Old Jun 9, 2016, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bryant.Jr
I tried to register for this promotion but keep getting selected offers do not exist message. When I made my account, I did not put my US address but I have changed it since last week. Anyone have the same problem?
Well, an address in what country did you put in when you made your account?

It could be that your account is coded to be based in that country, no matter how you change your address after that.

There are different Choice subprograms in different parts of the world, so your address when you sign up may put you into a particular Choice subprogram.

You might need to call Choice on the phone if you live in the US now, and your account doesn't seem to be acting as if it knows that.

... Meanwhile, have you tried another browser type (Firefox vs Chrome, etc) to see if it's a browser-specific problem?

Oh, and are you connecting to the Choice website while in the USA or from somewhere else in the world?

Last edited by sdsearch; Jun 9, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Old Jun 11, 2016, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Well, an address in what country did you put in when you made your account?

It could be that your account is coded to be based in that country, no matter how you change your address after that.

There are different Choice subprograms in different parts of the world, so your address when you sign up may put you into a particular Choice subprogram.

You might need to call Choice on the phone if you live in the US now, and your account doesn't seem to be acting as if it knows that.

... Meanwhile, have you tried another browser type (Firefox vs Chrome, etc) to see if it's a browser-specific problem?

Oh, and are you connecting to the Choice website while in the USA or from somewhere else in the world?
I have tried both chrome and internet explorer and I still get the same error message. When I first made my account, I put my parents' home address outside the US as my mailing address. I guess they code my member as non-US. I'll try calling them later. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.