Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHOICE Hotels Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2016, 8:25 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by charlesonmission
Keep at it. My wife just won on her account (the 10K points). So, we were definitely lucky on this promo. There are 10K grand prizes and there may not be many people doing the promo since there seems to be about zero promotion for it. HelloWorld is running it. You get 1 email to say you won and then from that email you click on a link to confirm your name/address. Then, they send you a second email saying the points will be deposited by May 31st.
Wow! I just read this thread, and remembered to play it, and just won a $25 Shell GC. Pretty happy about it - that should cover my gas for a month!
Old Mar 30, 2016, 5:35 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by solewalker
Wow! I just read this thread, and remembered to play it, and just won a $25 Shell GC. Pretty happy about it - that should cover my gas for a month!
That's awesome!

I have been remembering to play everyday, i feel like im the only one not winning hahahah
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Originally Posted by miadukes
That's awesome!

I have been remembering to play everyday, i feel like im the only one not winning hahahah
Nope you're not alone.. I have been playing and posted the sweep and have yet to win Anything, my husband won yesterday luckily the 10k points so I am happy. Looking to win those 10k for my account.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by duranza
Nope you're not alone.. I have been playing and posted the sweep and have yet to win Anything, my husband won yesterday luckily the 10k points so I am happy. Looking to win those 10k for my account.
I agree, anything but gold LOL but 10k would be AWESOME! on both accounts (me and b/f)
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:46 pm
was jgoggan

Programs: WN 650k+CP; BA 200k; AA 200k; HHonors 450k; IHG 300k Plat; Bonvoy 250k; Rad 225k
It is actually posted on lots of Sweepstakes-entry sites. So, I expect that our own chances are dropping fast. I just read through some comments on one such popular site and it was insane how many people were posting that they won the 10,000 points, elite status, and carious gift cards.

In other words, I think the cat is out of the bag for the Choice promo...

- John...
Old Mar 30, 2016, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by jgoggan
It is actually posted on lots of Sweepstakes-entry sites. So, I expect that our own chances are dropping fast. I just read through some comments on one such popular site and it was insane how many people were posting that they won the 10,000 points, elite status, and carious gift cards.

In other words, I think the cat is out of the bag for the Choice promo...

- John...

It's funny because I hadn't heard about it and then we saw it here and I googled and only came up with about 2 other mentions and now you say its out there. This thing started like a month ago so its funny how things spread.

I wonder how they time their days, is it on the 24hr mode Midnight to midnight. Someone I saw elsewhere won at 5am so i've been trying to spread my plays lol
Old Apr 1, 2016, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Originally Posted by Novagal
For those who won a Free Night, what's the expiration date? I noticed under my account (which still shows it at 0) that the expiration is listed as 10/1/16. I thought I saw many pages back that someone was able to get theirs extended to 12/31/16. Can peeps confirm?
Do you have an annual free night you haven't used and expires 10-01-2016?
Otherwise this is the information I have regarding the free night win.

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the CP Mystery Reward Card Giveaway! You've won a free night at a 10K point level hotel awarded as 10,000 points that will be deposited into your Choice Privileges membership account. Congratulations!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize by May 31, 2016.

To review the rules for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Your Choice Privileges Team
[email protected]
Old Apr 1, 2016, 2:27 pm

Do you have an annual free night you haven't used and expires 10-01-2016?
Otherwise this is the information I have regarding the free night win.

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the CP Mystery Reward Card Giveaway! You've won a free night at a 10K point level hotel awarded as 10,000 points that will be deposited into your Choice Privileges membership account. Congratulations!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize by May 31, 2016.

To review the rules for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Your Choice Privileges Team
[email protected]
I think Novagal was talking about the IHG Priceless surprises free nights that people seem to be having a hard time actually getting.

With regards to choice, yep, i keep playing and nothing.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 6:19 pm

Yes, we sort of mixed the threads a bit. Sorry about that.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 9:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, CC, US, BA
My free night expires 10/31

Originally Posted by Novagal
For those who won a Free Night, what's the expiration date? I noticed under my account (which still shows it at 0) that the expiration is listed as 10/1/16. I thought I saw many pages back that someone was able to get theirs extended to 12/31/16. Can peeps confirm?
My free night has an expiration of 10/31/2016. It initially wasn't loaded and I had to call IHG a couple of times to get it loaded properly.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by charlesonmission
Keep at it. My wife just won on her account (the 10K points). So, we were definitely lucky on this promo. There are 10K grand prizes and there may not be many people doing the promo since there seems to be about zero promotion for it. HelloWorld is running it. You get 1 email to say you won and then from that email you click on a link to confirm your name/address. Then, they send you a second email saying the points will be deposited by May 31st.
Originally Posted by solewalker
Duranza, guess what I finally won today? Yup, gold!! Really Im already platinum so gold does nothing, argh, still have one account left to play with.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:14 am

Has anyone who's won the Choice 10,000 pts seen the points deposited into their account yet?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:20 am
was jgoggan

Programs: WN 650k+CP; BA 200k; AA 200k; HHonors 450k; IHG 300k Plat; Bonvoy 250k; Rad 225k
Originally Posted by miadukes
Duranza, guess what I finally won today? Yup, gold!! Really Im already platinum so gold does nothing, argh, still have one account left to play with.
Same here on my wife's account. I purposely didn't send back the "within 5 days" thing. I thought I'd keep playing on hers and see if she gets lucky and wins again. Maybe if you don't submit the thing within 5 days, it doesn't get marked as "already won."

- John...
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:21 am
was jgoggan

Originally Posted by floridatraveler90
Has anyone who's won the Choice 10,000 pts seen the points deposited into their account yet?
Not me. It says "May 31st" for that, so we'll see how it goes.

- John...
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by jgoggan
Same here on my wife's account. I purposely didn't send back the "within 5 days" thing. I thought I'd keep playing on hers and see if she gets lucky and wins again. Maybe if you don't submit the thing within 5 days, it doesn't get marked as "already won."

- John...
What playing... which game? I thought it's done?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.