Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Anybody having issues booking a corporate rate today?

Old Mar 22, 16, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist

I can't seem to get it to show up, The rate is in my profile but when I plug it in its as if there is a glitch, can anybody check their rate, wondering if its y account but it doesn't even work when im not signed in.
Old Mar 22, 16, 6:17 pm

Programs: No change fees keep me tied to WN. Choice and Marriott hotels primarily.
I just tried and I am seeing my normal 15% off.

However, in many other areas ( such as saving the 'extras' preference ), other people are able to accomplish what I am totally unable to on this horrible new web site.
Old Mar 23, 16, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by miadukes View Post
I can't seem to get it to show up, The rate is in my profile but when I plug it in its as if there is a glitch, can anybody check their rate, wondering if its y account but it doesn't even work when im not signed in.
Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried private/incognito mode? Sometimes one of those helps for various other issues.
Old Mar 23, 16, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried private/incognito mode? Sometimes one of those helps for various other issues.
Yeah I tried it all, I reached out to choice and they said it was a known problem and they were working on it.

Search this Thread