Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Questions for our Choice Hotel representative

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions for our Choice Hotel representative

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2016, 10:08 pm

I am trying to book the Comfort Suites Paradise Island but I kept getting the "unexpected error" message, doesn't matter if I try to book cash rate or award night.. I tried different browsers, still have the same problem. Is the website not working or am I don't something wrong?
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:21 am

Programs: Choice
This issue just showed up for me as well. I initially chose the bonus hotel points back on Feb 8th. I updated my app and saw a popup for selecting Uber discounts as My Extras. So I clicked to see more info and nothing on My Extras was highlighted. Even though I selected Choice Points back in February. Went to check my points, and no bonus points have been put into my account.
I am a Diamond member since 2006, and I have 66 stays YTD, but only 60 of those stays happening since I choice the bonus points options in February.
Who is the Choice Hotels rep on here that can help me? This is obsurd to have this many issues!!
Old Jul 22, 2016, 7:02 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by hawkbball
This issue just showed up for me as well. I initially chose the bonus hotel points back on Feb 8th. I updated my app and saw a popup for selecting Uber discounts as My Extras. So I clicked to see more info and nothing on My Extras was highlighted. Even though I selected Choice Points back in February. Went to check my points, and no bonus points have been put into my account.
I am a Diamond member since 2006, and I have 66 stays YTD, but only 60 of those stays happening since I choice the bonus points options in February.
Who is the Choice Hotels rep on here that can help me? This is obsurd to have this many issues!!
Thank you for reaching out. We're so sorry for your inconvenience. Please see my response to your private message.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 8:11 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Hi. Do Cambria properties offer your extras? I have received none from the start of the year. And yes I have registered.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 4:44 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Your Extras at Cambria

Yes, Cambrias (and all Choice brands) participate in Your Extras. The qualifiers are:
> Must be a point-eligible rate
> Must contain at least one Sunday to Thursday night in the stay (and can be a one night stay as long as the night is Sunday to Thursday)

You must sign up for the Your Extras program in your Choice Privileges profile prior to your stay to get your election! Make sure you take that important step via your online account.

If you are having trouble, please PM me w/ your contact information so we can investigate what the issue is and get you earning your favorite Extra!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.