Help with award night

Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Help with award night

I'm looking to use points to book 3 nights for a family of 3 ( 2 adults .+ 4 yr old) at COMFORT HOTEL BOLIVAR , Rome from Apr 15-18 but dont have points in my account yet to get accurate info. Can somebody please be kind enough to look and tell me how many points will I need for this? My choice account says im at platinum level.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Stivelio
I'm looking to use points to book 3 nights for a family of 3 ( 2 adults .+ 4 yr old) at COMFORT HOTEL BOLIVAR , Rome from Apr 15-18 but dont have points in my account yet to get accurate info. Can somebody please be kind enough to look and tell me how many points will I need for this? My choice account says im at platinum level.
12,000 points per night for 2 people only
Old Feb 5, 2016, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bigbuy
12,000 points per night for 2 people only
Oh. Does that mean i will have to book 2 rooms just for a 4 ur old?
Please excuse my ignorance on this topic as this is the first time i'm booking room with points.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:03 pm

Programs: IHG Spire
Hotel Policies:

Room Service: Breakfast only.

Up to 2 Children 12 and younger stay free when they share the same room with their parent(s) or grandparent(s) if no additional bedding is required.

City Tax: 6 Euros per person per night (starting from 10 years old) excluded from the rate and payable directly to hotel.

Pickup service from/to the airport on request for 50EUR for up to 4 persons with direct request to the hotel&flight info.
Showing rooms with either 2 single, 1 double bed, or 3 single beds as available
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cyberian
Hotel Policies:

Showing rooms with either 2 single, 1 double bed, or 3 single beds as available
Cool. So I guess that implies I will be good to book just 1 room for 3 of us ?
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:17 pm

Yes. It won't let you book the room with only one double bed if you include 1 child on the reservation.

It shows 12k points for all available rooms, so multiple beds is not an issue at this point.

You'll end up paying the tax on the two adults (not included in the points)

US $190.83 room for 12k points is a nice find
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Yes. It won't let you book the room with only one double bed if you include 1 child on the reservation.

It shows 12k points for all available rooms, so multiple beds is not an issue at this point.

Thank you bigguy & Cyberian
Old Feb 7, 2016, 12:05 pm

Is there a way to check availability if you don't have points? We would specifically look at booking the quadruple room they have. I think at one point, it was the same price for points as a single room. Any ideas if they are still the same? Is there a way to check availability if you don't have enough points in your own account?
Old Mar 18, 2016, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

I finally got my Shenzhen visa and am ready to make hotel reservations.would you please be kind enough to check and confirm if these rooms are still available for points for 4/17- 4/19?
Old Mar 19, 2016, 9:59 am

Two single w/ one double @ 12k per night shows two rooms available currently.
Old Mar 19, 2016, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Two single w/ one double @ 12k per night shows two rooms available currently.
Ah thank you. Does that mean I will have to book 2 rooms to accommodate 2 adults + 1 4yr old ?
Old Mar 19, 2016, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by Stivelio
Ah thank you. Does that mean I will have to book 2 rooms to accommodate 2 adults + 1 4yr old ?
No. It means that there are two of that room type available those dates in the hotel's points inventory.

Also shows three rooms with three single beds each also available for same points.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.