Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to access points statements.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

How to access points statements.

I have been staying at choice properties this last year, using barclay's choice card. I am confused as to how many points per dollar i should be getting as gold member, staying at choice hotel and using choice credit card to pay. I am unable to find any statement at choice privileges website to tell me how many points coming from hotel stay an dhow many from credit card use.
Is there a way to access this information.

Thanks
Old Oct 5, 2015, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's there at the old site:
After you log in there, click on the View Recent Activity link, and on that page there's a selection of current statement (or older statements) and button next to that which makes the statement pop-up window appear.

Last edited by sdsearch; Oct 7, 2015 at 6:13 pm Reason: update link to "old site" thread, since it was renamed when it was made "sticky"
Old Oct 6, 2015, 5:57 am

I e-mailed [email protected] requesting a detailed statement. I gave them a date range, and I received via e-mail a statement like we used to get on the old website.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info, old wen site works and give statements for every quarter, now i am a bit more confused as i am getting 2 points every dollar spent on the card and then some bolus which is sometimes around 2 extra points and sometimes less. Is there a certain number of points per dollar spent in choice hotel which i should be expected rather than different amount and nothing close to 10 points per dollar spent in choice hotels.
Thanks
Old Oct 6, 2015, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ziqch
Thanks for the info, old wen site works and give statements for every quarter, now i am a bit more confused as i am getting 2 points every dollar spent on the card and then some bolus which is sometimes around 2 extra points and sometimes less. Is there a certain number of points per dollar spent in choice hotel which i should be expected rather than different amount and nothing close to 10 points per dollar spent in choice hotels.
Thanks
The card itself gives 5 points per dollar spent at Choice hotels. All this should documented somewhere on your Barclay card website. Log in, select your Choice card (if you have more than one card with them), select the tab that tells you about the points you've earned, and the page that comes up there should be a link that explains all the ways you earn points with the card.

One thing to note: For Choice stays that post to the card near the end of the statement cycle, the points for those stays may not fully show up until the next statement cycle. So you could seem short some points on the first statement cycle and seem to have extra points on your next statement cycle, until you realize this and perhaps do some math to see if you can balance it all out. (It's easiest to sort out if you have Choice stays in fits and starts; it's harder to sort out if you have multiple Choice stays every single month.)
Old Oct 7, 2015, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the help. I will look at Barclay's site to figure out whats going on as i am definitely not seeing 5 points per dollar spent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.